Jarvis Walker Accord Fishing Reel
When you are in the market for a brand new fishing reel that won't cost as much as a mortgage payment, look towards the all-new Jarvis Walker Accord Fishing reel for an impressive fusion of resilient construction, engaging aesthetic and low value.
Where would we anglers be without a brand like Jarvis Walker? Anyone who has fished for any period will be familiar with Jarvis Walker reels. The company has been around for many decades, producing quality fishing tackle at affordable prices. The new Jarvis Walker Accord Fishing reel is no different, ticking all the boxes regarding features, quality and value.
Accord Reels are made with a black and blue finish that is sure to turn heads out on the water, but it's not just a pretty face, as the Accord reel is built tough out of graphite and aluminium assembly that will withstand plenty of action. The Jarvis Walker Accord is probably the most exciting budget-priced reel on the market and an excellent option for those who are just starting out and want access to fair-quality fishing gear.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Gear Ratio||Physical Size Class||Bearings||Approx Braid Capacity||Approx Mono Capacity||Max Drag||Approx. Weight|
- Ball bearings: 3+1
- Construction: The body and rotor are made of graphite, and the spool is aluminium
- Handle: Machined Aluminium with EVA knob
- Internals: Stainless steel main shaft with a brass pinion gear
- Thick bail wire
- Classy-looking fishing reel
- For Saltwater or freshwater fishing
Jarvis Walker Accord Fishing Reel Buyer's guide
There are three sizes to choose from in the JW accord reel range for sale, including a small 2000, a medium 4000 and a large 6000 size. Below we will go into more detail on the different features of each model.
2000 - The 2000 is the smallest reel in the Accord range and is designed for lighter fishing applications and smaller fish species. This reel best suits those fishing in freshwater for trout or bass. For saltwater anglers, 2000 can be used for a host of the lighter bottom to surface-dwelling fish found in lakes and rivers, such as flathead or whiting.
Holding plenty of 6lb line, the Jarvis Walker Accord 2000 Reel will match up well to a range of 6-7ft rods that sport a line rating anywhere from 2-6Kg.
4000 - Moving up a level to the medium-sized 4000 reel, we find a reel that appeals to a broader range of anglers and fishing styles. The 4000 is still light enough to target smaller freshwater fish like trout and bass. However, it also opens up the possibility of targeting larger species such as barramundi, salmon and snapper.
For better performance, we suggest matching the Jarvis Walker Accord 4000 reel to a 6-8ft rod with a line rating of between 4-8Kg.
6000 - Surf meets the boat; the 6000 size reel is the largest in the Accord range and a top choice for those fishing from the shoreline, from a rocky platform or out wide from a boat. The 6000 can still handle light fishing for smaller species, but its intended targets are the larger fish such as kingfish, jewfish, mackerel and tuna.
Pair the Jarvis Walker Accord 6000 with a 7-12ft rod rated to carry lines between 8-20Kg.
- The all-new Jarvis Walker Accord Fishing reel is the ideal spinning reel for beginners and those who want a decent quality reel without spending a fortune.
- The black and blue finish will look brilliant in any event, while the rigid graphite and aluminium construction can handle plenty of action.
- With inclusions such as an Aluminium handle and spool, brass pinion gear and 3+1 ball bearings, the Jarvis Walker Accord Fishing reel is an excellent budget-priced option that rivals other spinning reel brand offerings in its class.
Jump aboard the Jarvis Walker fishing tackle bandwagon and give the new Accord Fishing reel a try today. You can't go wrong with the Jarvis Walker Accord for a spinning reel that looks good and performs excellently.