Jarvis Walker Bullseye Cheap baitcaster Reel
Bullseye Baitcaster Reel delivers high performance, and great features at an accessible price point. The key feature of any baitcaster is in the accurate casting. With the Bullseye, you can kind of guess that this real is serious about accuracy.
When you are casting at structure, often there is only centimetres between the perfect cast and a lure killing disaster. Use the Bullseye to cast soft plastics right up close to the racks. It’s a feeding point for huge Bream, and a well place lure, well worked, will provide excellent results.
Fishing the brackish for extra-large Bass also requires supremely accurate casts. Hard bodies full of trebles are magnets for tree roots and submerged flotsam. The Jarvis Walker bullseye cheap baitcaster reel gets you close, enabling you to draw out the aggressive bass from his snag infested lair.
Up the ante and target big flathead from the flats. You have plenty of capacity should a monster grab hold and run for cover. The Jarvis Walker Bullseye Baitcaster Reel is a great option for fishing light from your kayak or Tinny. It’s the ideal companion for casting at Jacks and barramundi in the northern mangroves.
For the fresh water angler, target trout, Perch, and Yellowbelly. Fishing the dams amidst the submerged trees is easy with the bullseye. The versatility of the Bullseye ensures exceptional performance in the fresh and the salt, land based or from your favourite vessel.
Order your Jarvis Walker Bullseye cheap baitcaster Reel for sale now and experience a level of casting accuracy usually reserved for reels selling at a much higher price point. Check below for the Bullseye features and specification.
Features and Specifications
- Cheap baitcaster reel, feature packed and mid-range quality
- Ball bearings: 3 + 1 infinite anti-reverse bearing
- Body Construction: Graphite
- Spool Material : Aluminium
- Handle material: alloy frame
- Magnetic Casting control
- Approximate line capacity: 120yds/14lb Mono or 240m/0.23mm braid
- Gear ratio: 6.4:1
Jarvis Walker Bullseye Baitcaster Reel Buyers/Users guide
It’s no secret that baitcaster reels offer accurate casting. They are an important tool for positioning your lure better within a snag for targeting mangrove jack, queenfish or barra to name a few.
Being a baitcaster it means you need to ensure you have the correct rod. The Bullseye will need to be matched up to a baitcaster rod. We have many for sale on our online fishing store, simply use the search tool for baitcaster rods. For bream, bass and trout look for a rod around 2-5kg and for barra, jacks and other northern species around 5kg-10kg+ for ideal performance.
- Infinite anti reverse will ensure there is no slack come strike time. Your gears are locked and loaded.
- The Aluminium spool and aluminium handle keeps the weight down and provides protection against the corrosive fishing environment
- Magnetic cast control provides outstanding casting confidence. Cast lighter, knowing you are better positioned to try and avoid the dreaded over run and the resulting bird’s nest
- With capacity 120 yards of 14 pound mono , you can tackle a larger class of inshore predator knowing you have the depth to play your target to the end.
The Jarvis Walker Bullseye Baitcaster Reel takes you to a new level of accuracy. Hitting the mark in a snag infested location is essential for avoiding foul ups. Get into the precision of baitcaster reels at an accessible price point with the Jarvis Walker Bullseye Cheap Baitcaster Reel for sale now.