Rapala Maxwell Fishing Rods
Refine your approach and hone your weapon selection to get the perfect cast with Rapala Maxwell Rods. It’s Rapala, one of the most successful and trusted fishing brands globally. A fiercely guarded pride and reputation is your guarantee that the rod you are getting is not just the run of the mill load and poke. The Maxwell has some pretty serious pedigree.
The rods listed below provide the finesse and light weight anglers options for getting the perfect balance relative to target and conditions. They are inshore masters, ideal for the boat and Kayak but also deadly from the land. The 642UL and the 702UL will be awesome for casting soft plastics and light hard bodies at Bream Trout and Whiting. The 662L and the 702L benefit from the casting weight increase a little to include bigger lures suitable for the fish mentioned before with the addition of Bass Perch and Flathead.
The 30 Ton graphite blank provides incredible sensitivity. This sensitivity is transferred all the way to the anglers hand vis the space age looking Skeleton Reel Seat. The Composite Cork and EVA grips also give plenty of feedback while keeping things comfortable, with plenty of leverage for a longer, harder fight. The Fuji Stainless Steel KR Concept Guides afford excellent casting manners, mitigate against loops and tangles while being light but very durable. Their size caters for leaders and leader knots making them more practical than the popular micro guides.
Classy additions such as the adjustable hook holder add a touch of convenience and demonstrate the level of detail placed into the design. The Rapala Maxwell Rods for sale now are a cast above the rest and command your attention.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Length||Line Class||Pieces||Action||Cast weight||Type|
|642UL||6ft 4 inches||1-3kg||2||Fast Taper||1-8g||Spin|
|662L||6ft 6 inches||2-4kg||2||Fast Taper||2-12g||Spin|
- 30 Ton Graphite Blank
- Fuji Stainless Steel KR Concept Guides
- Skeleton Reel Seat
- Composite Cork and EVA grips
- Convenient adjustable hook holder
Note: Price is for one rod only. Choose the model you require when ordering:
- The 30 Ton Graphite Blank provides a narrow diameter all the way to the butt keeping things ultra-light without sacrificing action.
- The Fuji Stainless Steel KR Concept Guides support brilliant casting and are large enough to cater for leaders and leader knots.
- The adjustable hook holder saves you from tethering your lure to a guide. It’s not a good idea to do this and most of us do. The hook holder prevents the temptation. Brilliant attention to detail.
- The Skeleton Reel Seat Composite Cork and EVA grips are a highway of information from the business end of your rig. The angler feels everything the lure encounters.
This is a classy offering from Rapala. The Rapala Maxwell Rods light and ultra-light models are the inshore anglers dream. Super light and super sensitive with the best of Fuji hardware and Rapala blank innovation.