Rapala Aluma-Pro Fish Gripper
Price varies depending on size model chosen – Please select a size in our ordering menu to view the price for that size
It would be fair to say unsupported that Rapala is a brand synonymous with excellence in innovation. Looking something like a tool from a space craft, the Aluma-Pro Fish Gripper is yet another example from Rapala’s team of insightful designers developing and fine tuning indispensable products that change the way we fish, and very much for the better.
Gone are the days of the careless approach to handling your average rank and file fish. Fortunately, a care and safety approach to both fish and fisher has permeated through the recreational angling industry as a direct response to conservation and maintaining viable fish stocks. It is also a result of industry pundits looking for the cutting edge in angler safety. The Aluma-Pro Fish Gripper encompasses the value of an innovative design approach to addressing a key part of recreational fishing. Handling your catch.
We are now all too aware of the how incorrect handling of a catch has a detrimental effect on a fish. With the rise of catch and release, the condition of the fish at the time of release has come to the forefront of discussion and practice. We now know full well that when fish are handled incorrectly they are exposed to stress, disease and injury that significantly reduces their ability to recover following a protracted fight. Gaffs and nets, dropping fish on the ground and excessive handling all have a detrimental effect on the fish. The Rapala Aluma-Pro Fish Gripper dispenses with these antiquated methods and allows the angler to simply grip the fish on the lip to secure the catch in a controlled manner that does less or no harm to the fish or angler.
Purchase the Rapala Aluma-Pro Fish Gripper and keep it at hand whenever you fish.
Features and Specifications
- Available in 6 inch or 9 inch model (choose your size when ordering from our menu)
- Designed for easy one handed operation
- Thumb operated trigger
- Lightweight and durable design
- Lanyard to ensure dropping it doesn’t mean losing it
- Ergonomically contoured for an easy comfortable grip
- Stainless steel jaws for strength, durability and longevity
- Anodized aluminium body
- Easy to store and carry
Note: Price varies depending on size model chosen – Please select a size in our ordering menu to view the price for that size
- Where safety is concerned, the angler can easily avoid sharp teeth, sharp fins and very sharp hooks that cause pain and injury as well as involuntary reactions that can compound an issue, especially in the confines of a boat and on rocks where sure footing is critical.
- The Rapala Alum-Pro Fish Gripper should be considered essential kit. The ergonomic, sleek, light weight design make it a breeze to use one handed. It is often the case you only have one hand free to land a fish as the other is holding a rod with a somewhat disturbed fish on the end. The easy action of the Alum-Pro Fish Gripper brings some certainty to an often chancy moment.
- Helps preserve the condition of the fish more so than other conventional methods.
- Provides and extra element of safety to yourself as an angler due to the ability to keep sharp hooks a little further away.
Purchase your new Rapala Aluma Pro fish lip gripper here today at Fishing Tackle Shop!