Chasebaits Rip Snorter Lure
The Chasebaits Rip Snorter Lure is a 90mm 10x material soft vibe. The Rip Snorter is by no means your average soft vibe however, as it has the distinction of being the world’s first truly weedless vibe. This changes everything.
We all get the jitters when fishing the structure with our favourite lures. Many a favourite has been lost to the structure. With the Rip Snorter, there are no excuses. It’s your license to cast deep into the structure, where the even fearless dare not tread.
The SNAPLOCK weedless hook is interchangeable and can be replaced easily in the middle of a purple patch while barely skipping a beat. The supple 10X construction keeps you better positioned against the snags while it’s famous strength endures through countless battles with fish, and the gnarly structure.
Bream fishing amongst the oyster racks is an obvious application, as the Rip Snorter has the survival credentials to get deep into the sharp stuff and survive. Freshwater anglers will love how easy it is to fish deep in the timber, drawing out Bass, Perch and their aggressive mates from the safety of their wooden forts.
At 90mm and 15 grams casting is easy. Fish as light as you dare using your favourite braid to impart peak action. The belly tow point comes equipped with a swivel and Chasebaits flash blade. Add a treble to the lower tow point for greater strike power or an enticer of your own to attract the bite.
The only way you can fish super deep into the structure with a vibe, and more than likely have it come out again, is by rigging a Chasebaits Rip Snorter soft vibe, for sale now.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Soft Vibe
- Construction: 10X Strength soft plastic
- Tow Points: 2
- Length: 90mm
- Weight: 15gm
- Hook: Unique Interchangeable SNAPLOCK Weedless Hook.
- Special Feature: World’s first true weedless vibe
- Special Feature: Flash blade and swivel
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater fishing
Note: Price is for 1 Lure only. Choose which colour you require when ordering. Multiple images for reference only.
Chasebaits Rip Snorter Lure Buyers Guide
The ideal lure for both fresh and saltwater species. At 90mm in length the Rip Snorter fishing lure is perfect for many species. One of the top targets will be Bream especially on colours 01 Blue Bait and O2 Olive white bait.
They’ll also be a killer on the sand flats chasing flathead. Flatties are opportunistic feeders, so all colours will work but some of our best sellers for flathead are 05, herring, 04 jelly prawn, 08 pink, 03 Zombie and 02 olive white bait.
Australian Bass and perch anglers will favour natural or natural colours such as 02 olive white bait, 05 herring, 07 orange oil and 06 bass.
- Being a true weedless vibe fishing lure, you can fish deep in the structure where the fish lay in wait with less fear of losing your lure.
- The interchangeable SNAPLOCK weedless hook remains clear of structure helping to mitigate against foul-ups. The hook can be changed quickly avoiding down time.
- At 15 grams the Rip Snorter is excellent for casting distance.
- The second tow point comes with a swivel and Chasebaits flash blade. The tow point can be used to add a treble or whatever enticer you feel will provide you with the winning combination
- The 10X construction material delivers outstanding action and will endure the toughest of battles against aggressive predators.
The Chasebaits Rip Snorter Lure is a very special soft vibe. Claimed as the world’s first true weedless vibe, there is now no excuses for NOT getting deep into the structure; the living rooms of predatory fish. Grab one or a selection of colours and get casting. Sometimes, only a vibe will do. Rig up a Rip Snorter and fill the live wells.