Chasebaits Armour Prawn Lure
Over the years, lure fishing design has come a long way, and there are now some amazing-looking lures on the market that closely imitate real bait fish. One type of lure that has seen a lot of innovation in recent years is the soft plastic prawn, with many companies releasing their versions. However, one company at the forefront of unique innovation is Chasebaits, with their new Armour Prawn Lure. Though, No, it's not soft plastic, it's a hard body!
The Chasebaits Armour Prawn lure is designed to be tougher than your average prawn lure and stand up to the big fish you're targeting. It also showcases an irresistible Flexi flicking tail that perfectly imitates a real prawn's action. Plus, there are two retrieve points, so you can fish it in several different ways, whether you prefer a tighter vibe or a twitch and glide action.
The Armour Prawn is available in three sizes for sale, 50mm (3.5 grams), 85mm (13 grams) and 110mm (25 grams). The smaller size is perfect for targeting bream, bass and perch, while the larger size is ideal for targeting flathead, mangrove jack, barra and fingermark. So whatever type of fish you're chasing, the Armour Prawn is worth a try. Who knows, it might just become your new go-to lure!
Features and Specifications
- Type: Hardbody ABS Plastic
- Style: Prawn / Shrimp
- Suitable for: Freshwater or saltwater fishing
- Size: Choose either 50mm (3.5 grams), 85mm (13 grams) or 110mm (25g) when placing your order
- Hooks: 85 and 100 size Rigged with 2x trebles. However, 50mm has a single treble only
- Two tow point options
- Jointed Paddle Tail with Kevlar Cloth
- Nylon Feelers
Note: Price is for a single lure only and varies depending on your size. Select your choice when making an order. See our full range of Chasebaits Lures For Sale here.
Chasebaits Armour Prawn FAQ
Q: Where can I use the Chasebaits Armour Prawn Lure?
A: You can use it in both freshwater and saltwater.
Q: What size should I choose?
A: That depends on what type of fish you're targeting. The 85mm (13g) is perfect for smaller fish like bream, bass and perch, while the 110mm (25g) is better for larger fish like flathead, mangrove jack and barra. In 2022 sees the release of an even smalle model (50mm / 3.5 grams) which is ideal for all finesse fishing applications.
Q: What are the two tow point options?
A: The two towing points allow you to fish the lure in several ways. You can either opt for a tighter vibe action by tying your leader to the rear towing point or try twitch and glide action by utilising the front tow option.
Q: What is the jointed tail?
A: The jointed tail gives the lure a more natural swimming action that imitates a real prawn perfectly.
- The Chasebait Armour Prawn Lure is tougher than your average prawn lure, able to stand up to the big fish that you're targeting which is perfect if you're looking for a lure that can withstand some tough love.
- Armour Prawns feature an irresistible Flexi flicking tail that imitates the action of a real prawn perfectly, meaning that it's bound to attract the attention of fish.
- The Armour Prawn can be fished in a number of different ways utilising the two tow points which offer versatility and options to anglers.
The all-new Chasebaits Armour Prawn Lure is available now here at the fishing tackle shop. So if you're looking for a tough and realistic prawn lure, now is your chance to try one out. Purchase yours today and take your fishing in a new direction.