Chasebaits Poddy Mullet Lure
The Chasebaits Poddy Mullet Lure is a master stroke in fishing lure design. It’s a must have for every River, lake and estuary angler seeking a bigger class of catch around the inshore waters.
For many of us the Poddy Mullet was probably the first live bait we ever used. We had hours of fun catching them in traps or nets in the shallows, in drains, inlets and lake-side shorelines. It was probably responsible for your first monster flathead catch. The Chasebaits Poddy Mullet lure is amazingly realistic and provides access to a huge range of fish. From the salt to brackish and fresh the Chasebaits Poddy Mullet Lure for sale now will earn top billing in your lure arsenal as the consummate all-rounder.
At 125mm and 30 grams, the likeness is unbelievable. Active side fins add to the realistic action and an amazing colour finish allow you to hone your rig to conditions and the creative angler can work it using number of enticing retrieves. In the fresh, aggressive Cod will smash it. Impoundment Barra will hit them hard out of sheer bad temper. In the salty stuff, sky’s the limit but large Flathead, Jacks, Snapper, Trevally, Tailor, Aussie Salmon and Mulloway will all have a very serious go at it.
It’s so easy for the novice. A simple slow retrieve with the odd twitch will work wonders. The experienced lure angler will get plenty of action from it. The unique feature is the underbelly magnet that holds the treble in place, assisting in avoiding snags. The treble is also fitted with a flash blade creating further enticement. At 30 grams, the Poddy is a dream to cast and will allow you to fish a touch heavier.
Fish it in dams, from break walls, in rivers and right throughout the estuaries. Its heavy enough to cast the beach gutters and will also produce big surprises outside the heads. Grab yourself one today or if your wallet allows why not splurge all out and grab a full range of colours then get casting.
Features and Specifications
- Profile: Poddy Mullet
- Size: 125mm
- Features: Active Side fins and flash blade
- Hooks: 1 single plus 1 treble (treble aided with underbelly magnet)
- Rigged ready to fish. Just tie to your line.
- Weight: 30g
- Retrieve: Slow retrieve, twitch or erratic retrieve
- Suitable for freshwater or saltwater fishing
- Ideal for fishing for mulloway, big flathead, murray cod, barramundi, salmon, snapper and a host of other fresh and salt species of fish.
Note: Images for illustration only. Price is for just 1 lure. Choose which poddy mullet colour you wish to purchase when ordering.
- Brilliant for attracting a broad range of fish species – Such a versatile lure allowing you to target the bigger side of fish species that are within Salt, brackish and fresh water.
- Unique hook arrangement with the lower treble kept close to the body with an internal magnet.
- The 30-gram weight makes it ideal to cast further, increasing your strike area. This weight allows you to fish a little heavier making this lure ideal also for those who cast from the shore or off a rock platform.
- Active side fins enhance the profile for a realistic presentation and swimming action.
- Easy to use and ideal for the novice through to advanced fishing lure angler.
The Chasebaits Poddy Mullet Lure will set your next fishing session alight. Stock up on one or all the colours to match your locations, cast it long and wide and take advantage of all the huge range of species that include Poddy Mullet as a regular meal.