Shogun Wire Shark Trace
Save your time and effort for a shark trace actually worth your hard-earned cash. Compared to other shark traces, lesser versions can be poorly made and could even cost you those sharks you desperately want to catch. Shogun has taken care of everything in advance with these high-quality traces.
Heavy Duty and available in either 200lb, 400lb or 1000lb ratings for shark and game fishing. Of the three Shogun shark traces sold here at the Fishing Tackle Shop, this 1000lbs/4m trace is the undisputed heavyweight of the trio. This shark trace and its 7X7 stainless steel uncoated wire will offer plenty of power as you try to bring in resistant sharks. The 200lb and 400lb also are made using the best 7x7 strand wire available.
The solid construction of the trace is clearly evident in the use of brass crimps and loop protectors for guaranteeing the secure feel of the trace. And because Shogun maintains quality throughout this trace, you will have the luxury of a rugged 7734 heavy-duty game hook to back you up.
Buy In Bulk & Save
- Buy 3-5 assorted size shark traces and get 10% off
- Buy 6 or more assorted size shark traces and get 20% off
Features and Specifications
- Choose between either 200lb, 400lb or 1000lb (prices vary depending on which size you select)
- 7X7 stainless steel wire
- 7734 heavy-duty game hook
- Suitable for shark fishing and other toothy game fish
- Cheaper shark traces simply don’t compare to the quality exuded by those produced by Shogun.
- Sharks will find it tough getting away from the heavy-duty 7734 game hook.
- The securing of the hook is achieved through inclusion of brass crimps, with attachments secured through use of protector tubing.
Shogun has made the shark trace impressive due to every component and design feature. There will be no weaknesses to let you down in your pursuit. Invest in quality with every purchase from the Fishing Tackle Shop.