Mason Downunder Stainless steel wire trace– Single Strand 30ft Roll
Fancy a Wahoo? It’s right up on the list for your average northern Australian trolling boat fisherman. If you manage to hook one, you want to hang on and hope you land him because he only has another 3 or 4 mates in the general vicinity. He is loosely related to Mackerel but does not share the same schooling behaviour as his cousins. Your best chance of getting a Wahoo is to put your mono leader away. He’s got teeth, and treats plastic with utter contempt. Use Mason Downunder single strand trolling wire. There is also an argument presented by many anglers that single strand wire gets a better hook up percentage than multi strand.
Spanyids are a similar kettle of fish. Don’t use mono. They’re toothy, and like the Wahoo will tend to laugh in the face of your expensive mono shock leader. You’ve been warned, Wahoo and mackerel are prized fishing catches for the trolling angler and you don’t want to lose one because you’re not using Mason Downunder single strand wire. Importantly, if you lose a magnificent fish such as these because they bite through your mono, the fish will have to carry on with a big lure in its mouth so not cool. Think of the fish, a clean catch for a humane dispatch or, a clean release. It’s for sale now at a great price so check out the specs below for our stainless steel trace wire by Mason.
Features and Specifications
- 30 foot length hank
- Extra Strong & Kink Resistant
- Single Stranded Leader Wire
- Soft Stainless Steel Trolling Wire
Note: Price if for 1 hank only – choose which breaking strain suits you best. Price varies depending on which size you select to order.
- Once your stainless steel wire trace has a kink in it, it’s pretty well done for. Mason Downunder fishing wire trace is kink resistant so there is less chance of getting the kink in the first place.
- The wire is soft enough to work with easily, yet super strong for handling fish with sharp teeth.
- Brilliant for trolling.
- One 30ft length allows you to cut trace to the size that suits your applications.
- Provides far more flexibility for the angler to use preferred joins over prefab wire trace.
Mason Downunder single strand stainless steel wire trace is perfect for when you have an expectation of toothy predators joining the party. Don’t lose good fish to teeth, demand Mason Downunder single strand trolling wire for your fishing needs. Purchase a hank today.