Unweighted fishing floats - Foam Bobby cork Squidder style Float
The Unweighted Bobby Cork Fishing Float has a great reputation with rock fisherman especially those that like to fish whole pilchards on ganged hooks or other strip baits under a float.
The Bobby Cork fishing float is made up from high float polystyrene with a plastic stem that runs through the middle of the float that helps to aid the line to run through smoothly.
You can choose between weighted and unweighted depending on the type of fishing you are planning to do.
Both models of the Bobby corks come with a high vis Orange painted tops so they can be easily seen if you are fishing a bit of white water or you are fishing low light periods.
Buy in Bulk & Save Up to 40%
- Purchase 10-19 un-weighted bobby corks on this listing - Save 25%
- Purchase 20 or more un-weighted bobby corks on this listing - Save 40%
Features and Specifications
- High float polystyrene
- High vis paint to be seen with ease
- Tough and durable
- Smooth plastic internal stem
- Size of the unweighted bobby cork fishing float is approximately 11cm in length
- Especially good for use when rock fishing
- Bobby Cork Fishing Floats are ideal for a number of our Australian species from Tailor Bonito Kingfish Australian Salmon on other predators that will take bait from just below the water’s surface. These fishing floats are one of the most popular on the market. The reason for popularity is they can present live or dead Bait’s in and around washy areas and keep the bait up in the face of predatory species which love to hunt in these areas where the bait will often hide looking for the cover of the wash.
- In circumstances you may not wish to cast out far at all this is where the Unweighted Bobby cork comes into its own its great for just keeping a bait off the bottom or using them out of a Boat or Kayak or additionally add a sinker for extra casting distance.
- Unweighted bobby cork fishing floats can also be used to chase squid and are very popular being used at night with a Glow Stick inserted into the top of the Bobby Cork.
A must have in any ones tackle box so add some to your cart.