Weighted fishing floats - Foam Bobby cork
The Bobby Cork Weighted Fishing Float has a great reputation with rock fisherman especially those that like to fish whole pilchards on ganged hooks or other strip baits under a float.
The Weight Bobby Cork fishing float is made up from high float polystyrene with a plastic stem that runs through the middle of the float that helps to aid the line to run through smoothly and has a sinker inside the float to aid in extra casting distance.
Bobby corks come with a high vis Orange painted tops so they can be easily seen if you are fishing a bit of white water or you are fishing low light periods.
Features and Specifications
- Size of the weighted fishing floats are approximately 11cm in length
- High float polystyrene
- High visibility paint to be seen with ease
- Tough and durable
- Smooth plastic internal stem
- Note Image is for illustration purpose only. Some variations such as the internal stem may occur.
- Bobby Cork Fishing Floats are ideal for a number of our Australian species from Tailor Bonito Kingfish Australian Salmon on other predators that will take bait from just below the water’s surface. These fishing floats are one of the most popular on the market. The reason for popularity is they can present live or dead Bait’s in and around washy areas and keep the bait up in the face of predatory species which love to hunt in these areas where the bait will often hide looking for the cover of the wash.
- The benefit with the Weighted Bobby cork is it already has a sinker molded inside the float giving it extra weight which means you can cast it out a further.
- They can also be used to chase squid and are very popular being used at night with a Glow Stick inserted into the top of the Bobby Cork.
A must have in any ones tackle box so add some to your cart.