Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Electric Fishing Reel
The Tanacom 1000 is the slightly lower cost version of the Daiwa tanacom bull 1000. Daiwa has managed to achieve vital cost savings by developing the Tanacom 1000 to be smaller than its predecessor. As a result, the Tanacom is a lighter and smaller electric fishing reel that is actually easier to use than competing products.
Daiwa has managed to pack an astonishing amount of performance into the small shell of the Tanacom 1000. Powered by 12v (power supply not included), the Tanacom gives you a maximum continuous value of 22kg instant winding pressure. When you pair that with a 130m per minute retrieval rate, the Tanacom 1000 electric fishing reel suddenly capture your attention.
Power is easily adjustable because Daiwa has added a special power lever to give you instantaneous control over power and retrieval rate. There’s also a digital readout to measure the amount of line currently in the water and amount of line retrieved.
Daiwa has included an auto-stop feature that can be programmed to kick in when the lure or bait reaches the surface of the water. You’ve also got an auto-jig function that can be programmed to work the lure or bait. All you need to do is pull in the catch once it reaches the surface.
Features and Specifications
- 12-volt DC Operation (acceptable range of voltage 12-16.8V)
- Power supply not included
- Automatic jigging function
- Digital readout measurements
- Electric current usage: No load – 3 amps, Stall – 10 amps, Max – 30 amps
- Gearing made out of brass and aluminium
- Manual winding option
- Power cord included -approx 2.5 metre length
- Power lever gives instant control of winding speed and power
- Programmable auto-stop feature
- Sealed electronics for a washable design
- Approx Line Capacity (Braid) PE 6 (approx 60lb)/1000m, PE8 (approx 80lb)/800m, PE12(approx 120lb)/600m
Fishing Applications and Fishing Rod Selection Guide
Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Fishing reel is primarily designed for targeting big fish offshore on a boat such as blue eye cod, Sampson fish, large king fish, gemfish and more.
You can match this reel to any of the Daiwa Tanacom rods (you can locate these on our website by typing in tanacom rod into our search bar.
Benefits and Advantages
- Daiwa has engineered the Tanacom 1000 to be washable. Sealed electronics ensure that nothing will get damaged when exposed to wet conditions. Few electronic reels can deliver on such a promise.
- The optimum balance of speed and power can be set using the power lever. Adjust the level in an instant with this helpful lever.
- Jigging can be set to take place automatically. Simply select the desired rate of jigging based on what you desire from the available settings. Auto jigging makes it easier to focus on relaxing during your angling session.
- An auto-stop function is even available for when you bring bait or lure back up from the water. The Tanacom 1000 is wonderfully easy to use and the auto-stop function is yet another factor to support that assessment.
- A digital readout will ensure that you are always aware of the line out distance and line retrieval quantity. All it takes is a simple glance at the reel.
The Tanacom 1000 has been designed to give you all of the advantages of the more expensive Daiwa electric fishing reels. Save a little cash by getting this slightly smaller and equally amazing version. We’ve got yours ready to order now from Fishing Tackle Shop.