Daiwa Tanacom Standard 750 Model Electric Reel
The electric fishing reel is by no means a new piece of fishing technology. It has been around long enough now for boat manufacturers to start fitting electric reel sockets to gunwales as standard. However, it takes a manufacturer such as Daiwa to take existing technology and refine it to become lighter, easier and less expensive. The Daiwa Tanacom 750 electric reel, now sets the benchmark. Unrivalled in quality, simplicity and durability, the Tanacom is a boon for the deep see jig angler, fed up with dropping jigs many fathoms, then busting vertebrae pulling it up again.
Automation is the order of the day. The automatic jigging function has the reel doing all the physical work. The digital readout will tell you everything about depth and speed. When you hook up, you can set the reel to take care of it, or, as most will do, switch to manual and fight the critter until it runs out of steam, or until you run out of steam, or both. The spool holds huge amounts of braid, so is suitable for fishing very deep. Included is a power lever which is used for winding speed and power in an instant.Priced so all boat anglers can have a taste of electric reel fishing, the Daiwa Tanacom 750 is the answer, for taking the hard labour out of hard fishing.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Tanacom 750 Standard
- Gear Ratio: 2.3:1
- Ball bearings: 4
- Reel Weight approx: 1026 grams
- Line Capacity (braid) 770 yards of 60lb, 550 yards of 80lb or 440 yards of 100lb
- Line Capacity (Mon) 25lb/590 yards, 30lb/450 yards or 40lb /310 yards
- Max Drag: 48lb sealed drag
- Line counter and memory of depth included.
- You can set jigging function to be automated if desired
- Winding Speed and power can be controlled using the unique power lever
- Reel can be washed down as electronics are sealed.
- Manual operation also possible option if desired
- Runs off 12 volt battery (not included)
- When your lure or fishing bait reaches the surface you have the ability to set the auto stop feature
- Amp Draw: If no load = 3 amps or at full power 30 amps
- Power cord included
- Gearing: Made of Aluminium and brass
- The Daiwa Tanacom electric reel is lighter, more affordable and easier to operate.
- You’ll save hours when fishing the dark depths, as the instant wind does all the time consuming retrieval for you at up to 130m per minute
- Save your back hours of sustained pain as the Tanacom lifts your heavy fish from the depths
- Get the most out of the automation and program your reel to do the back breaking jigging for you.
- Program the Electric fishing reel to set you depths for perfect retrieve accuracy and for accurately placing your baits and jigs into the strike zone.
- The electronics are sealed so you won’t have to fret about the countless splashes destroying your investment.
- The Tanacom Electric reel is the greatest labour saving device you can take on a fishing expedition.
The Daiwa Tanacom is a godsend for the angler that fishes the dark and murky depths. When fishing really deep, just retrieving your line to check a bait can eat into valuable fishing time. The programmable Tanacom 750 reel makes this a thing of the past. There is also great value for those that don’t have the strength or stamina, such as children, disabled and the elderly that will love the labour saving qualities or the Tanacom Reel and maybe provide them access to a style of fishing they might not otherwise be able to do. The benefits of automation are huge, and those that have tasted these benefits will never go back. Feel it for yourself and add a Daiwa Tanacom 750 Electric reel to your boats fishing arsenal.