Daiwa Slippery Dog Lures For Sale
There is a new slippery sucker making its way onto the fishing scene, and its name is Daiwa Slippery Dog. I reckon whiting across the sand flats, bream, bass, and perch will be all over this new Daiwa Slippery Dog lure like a cheap suit.
Surface lure fishing across Australia is a growing popular technique, and Daiwa Slippery Dog lures are the latest innovation in this space. The Daiwa Slippery Dog lure is designed to imitate a fleeing prawn on the surface and features two rattles internally which also mimic the sound of a prawn as it clicks its tail. Each Daiwa Slippery Dog lure is fine-tuned and finished off with one treble hook at mid-point, and 1 BKK Striker assist hook set on the rear eyelet for better hook-up on the pause. In our opinion, the assist hooks are also better for targeting whiting.
By no means is the Daiwa Slippery Dog limited in its appeal to just whiting. This versatile little lure will also find favour with bass and perch anglers, as well as those fishing the weed beds for bream. Don't be surprised when fishing across shallow sand flats and weed beds that a flathead may get its game up and take a swipe.
The Daiwa Slippery Dog is available in 65mm (3.8 grams) or 80mm (6.7 grams), and both are floating lures.
So, if you're looking to join the ranks and start fishing the Daiwa Slippery Dog, you can do so knowing that you're getting one of the most versatile and effective surface fishing lures on the market. Get in quick, as these little beauties are quite popular. Happy Daiwa Slippery Dogging!
Features and Specifications
- Small surface fishing lure
- Slimline profile
- Buoyancy: Floating
- Length: 65mm or 80mm
- Weight: 3.8 grams (65mm) or 6.7 grams (80mm)
- Tail weighted with tungsten weight
- 1x treble hook at front and 1x BKK Striker assist hooks at rear
- Internal glass shrimp rattle
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fishing
- Target species include whiting, bream, bass, and perch
Note: Each lure is sold separately. Images for illustration purposes only. If you want a few extra options while shopping here, check out our full range of small surface lures for sale.
- The Daiwa Slippery Dog lure is a versatile surface fishing lure that is perfect for targeting a range of fish species. The internal glass shrimp rattle creates a realistic sound that will attract fish to the bait, while the tungsten weight ensures good casting performance and a slimline profile that is irresistible to fish.
- The Daiwa Slippery Dog lure is also finished with quality hooks which are essential for good hook-ups.
- Internal rattles create a realistic sound not too dissimilar to that of an actual prawn
- Tail weighted with tungsten for good casting performance and improved accuracy.
Don't let an opportunity slip by to snag yourself a Daiwa Slippery Dog lure; they are the perfect surface fishing lure for many inshore fish species and are sure to put a bend in your rod. Daiwa Slippery Dogs are available now here at the fishing tackle shop. Get in quick as they are popular and often don't stay on the shelves for long.