Daiwa Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure
There’s no such thing as too many snapper lures. While big reds with monster bumps will take everything from a toothbrush to ring spanner with hooks, there’s always endless room for snapper lure innovation.
The Daiwa Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure is for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. This jig will appeal to nearly everything on the reef, but it’s an absolute special for powerful big reds.
The Daiwa Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure is designed to resemble any of the cephalopod family. That’s squid, octopus, the nautilus and cuttlefish. That’s why the Daiwa Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure is such a potent weapon against snapper. Snapper love cephalopods.
The lure has a skirt that represents tentacles. The head of the jig is separated from the tentacles and moves freely up and down the line via a ceramic tube. The ceramic tube is incredibly smooth and imparts no damage at all, even on the finest of mono and fluoro.
It’s the movement that attracts the Snapper. As many anglers know, Snapper typically requires action to assist with their depth perception. The movement allows them to strike accurately, delivering you a more hook-ups and more solid hook-ups.
Nesting in the skirt is two super-sharp SaqSas assist hooks that penetrate with little strike effort from the angler.
Extracting peak action is very easy, and little tip work is required. The sinking lure is ideal anywhere in the water column.
Daiwa has designed the Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure specifically for Australian waters, and It’s built tough, for hard fighting snapper. Check out the specs below, but make sure you put a couple in your trolley. There’s a red with your name on it, but potentially only if you feed it Daiwa Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Jig
- Buoyancy: Sinking
- Sizes: 60g, 80g, 100g, 120g or 150g
- Depth: Top water to the bottom
- Hooks: twin heavy duty SaqSas assist
- Spare assist hooks and skirts available
- Ideal for offshore saltwater boat fishing
- Perfect for targeting snapper and other reef dwellers
Note: Multiple images are for illustration only – Pricing varies depending on which product option you choose to purchase – Select an option first and price will update to reflect that option you have selected.
- Easy to use
- Deadly on big reds but useful for targeting a vast range of fish species
- Heavy-duty construction ensures longevity in the toughest environments
- Excellent fish-attracting colours, perfect for mega snapper
- SaqSas assist hooks used to deliver better, more secure hook-ups.
- Ready to use straight out of the packet.
- Mimics the favourite food of big snapper
The Daiwa Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure is a must-have for your snapper and reef fish lure arsenal. Built tough to handle big Aussie fish, and tough Aussie conditions, the Daiwa Kohga Bayrubber Jig Lure will catch you more for less.