Chasebaits Frill Seeker Lure Lizard Swimbait
There are plenty of Aussie fish that enjoy a good feed of Lizard. The Chasebaits Frill Seeker Lure is a Frill Neck lizard profile swimbait. It's set to add some treble filled trickery to the unsuspecting predator keen on a lizard lunch. It must be pretty good, the Chasebaits Frill Seeker Lure won the best hard lure award at AFTA 2018 trade show award ceremony.
Built for fresh and salt water species, the action is so enticing one can expect an endless, frill a minute purple patch. Head inland and target Bass, Barra, Saratoga, Murray Cod and Perch. Target Barra in the salt and hit the mangrove lined estuaries and rivers for some serios Mangrove Jacks.
The Frill Seeker is essentially a hard body but the tail is super strong, super supple 10X, and swims with beautiful realism. The key feature is the very active frill neck. It moves, shakes and vibrates irresistibly while under retrieve. When you pause, the frill neck opens and extends forward like a real one, creating a compelling level of realism.
The dual treble hooks are ultra-sharp and incredibly strong. Your strikes will turn into hooks up far more often, and will have the staying power to endure the longest battles with the toughest of predators. If your fishing the fresh for Murray Cod, lure strength and endurance will be the critical feature of your success.
Fish the surface with a slow twitch or increase the speed to get your Chasebaits Frill Seeker Lure Lizard as deep as a foot. Quality construction and components are a feature of all Chasebaits lures and the Frill Seeker is no exception.
As there are only a few colours to have the full range in your kit, we recommend you lash out and grab all if you can afford to do so. You can never be too prepared, and you'll never get enough of the frills provided by the Chasebaits Frill Seeker Lure for sale now.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Segmented Swimbait fishing lure
- Sizes: 175mm
- Special Features: Frill neck. Hard Body with a 10X tail
- Hooks: Dual Treble ultra-sharp, strong and durable hooks
- Depth: Top Water. Dives to about 1 foot
- Retrieve: Easy wind, variable speeds. Work it slow and twitch it. Speed up to dive
- Buoyancy: Floating
- Profile: Frill Neck Lizard
- Suitable for targeting: Australian bass, perch, redfin, trout, saratoga and even barra and cod In the not too large size bracket.
Note: Images are for illustration only. Price is for 1 lure only, choose which colour when ordering.
- Great for targeting a list of target species for the salt and the fresh water.
- The frill neck delivers constant enticing movement and vibrations. It extends forward when paused adding significant lizard-like realism.
- The 10X tail construction creates amazing realism. It looks like a real lizard scooting across the water surface in a genuine panic. The tail swims perfectly.
- The smaller profile adds a greater level of flexibility making it ideal for smaller fish while not precluding a larger target.
- Ultra-sharp, strong trebles, a hard body and 10X tail ensures your Frill Seeker will endure tough battles with the most aggressive of predictors
You'd be guessing right if you assumed there weren't many Lizard profile lures on the market. The Chasebaits Frill Seeker Lure Lizard Swimbait is kind of unique in that regard, and as many Aussie fish enjoy a tasty feed of lizard for dinner, the Frill Seeker fishing lure is filling an important yet under catered niche. You've got to have at least one and ideally a few in your kit, they're to frilling not to.