Chasebaits Mud Bug Yabby Lure
Our friends at Chasebaits are at it again with fantastic lure technology and innovation. The Chasebaits MudBug lure is for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. It’s an utterly realistic craw that set to be a massive winner for anglers who fish for Murray cod, yellow belly and a host of fresh favs.
While it’s a freshwater cray profile and design, there’s absolutely no doubt there’ll be a host of salty predators that will love the MudBug. Expect to get plenty of attention from extra large flathead. we reckon that’s just the start.
The Chasebaits Mud Bug yabby lures construction consists of super hardy 10x TPE material. It’s anatomically correct in every way, right down to the egg sack that is designed to conceal the weight at the base of the lure.
The action is nigh on perfect. It sits in a natural defensive mode with its claws raised ready for action. It does this by itself without any need for the angler to impart motion. Current and flotation do all the work.
With a slow retrieve with regular pausing, the mudbug becomes irresistible. It moves as if completely real, with behaviourally realistic postures and movements. Both the tail action and claws are big fish magnets and attract particularly aggressive attacks.
The Chasebaits Mud Bug yabby lure is currently available in two sizes and comes pre-rigged with a special harness weedless hook and is ready to fish straight out of the pack. There are brilliant colours from which to choose; no doubt there’s a few colours ideal for your particular location.
Based on design, construction and inclusions, you would assume the Mud Bug fishing lure is pretty pricey. It’s not. The MudBug yabby is affordably priced and is for sale now. Get in quickly, so you don’t miss out.
Features and Specifications
- Sizes: choose either 70mm or 95mm when placing your order
- Weight: 70mm/approx. 14g or 95mm/approx. 31g
- Profile: Freshwater craw
- Type: Soft Plastic
- Hook: Single Weedless
- Constructions: Super tough 10x TPE material
- Retrieve: Rest on the bottom, or slow retrieve with pause
- Anatomically correct body shape and appendages
- pre-rigged with a special harness to significantly reduce snag risk
- Ready to use straight out of the pack
- Great for murray cod, yellowbelly and other freshwater fish. Great for Flathead in the salty stuff
- The realistic profile makes it an excellent lure for super clear water.
- Its heavy-duty construction will ensure you get plenty of sessions casting into the gnarly structure before it needs to be retired.
- The weedless hook arrangement encourages anglers to get right into weeds and structure where predators a poised to strike.
- Mudbugs are an easy fishing lure to use. Such is the construction you can literally do nothing, letting current extract peak action for you.
The Chasebaits Mud Bug Yabby Lure will put a brand new arrow in your quiver for tackling monster from the freshwater. Murray Cod hunters are going to love the mudbug, and it’s for sale now at the fishing tackle shop.