Fishing Float Stoppers - Silicone Bead Style
Silicone Fishing Float stoppers are designed to make float fish rigging a breeze.
Most Rubber Float stoppers come on a series of strings with a loop on the end in which you pass your line through;
Silione rubber float stoppers are ideal to be used with number of our favourite floats with stem and pencil being some of the most popular. They can also be used with most fishing floats such as Bobby cork, blackfish and quill type fishing floats.
Features and Specifications
- Easy slide on rubber stoppers
- Can be put on in a matter of seconds
- Easy to adjust once on your line
- Can be used with a majority of floats
- Brand: EJ Todd
Note: Image is only for illustration purposed only – may vary in the quantity of units of stoppers depending on the size.
- The Silicone Fishing Float stoppers have been a great invention for Float fisherman wool was probably the most popular way of making a float stopper which did its job but was time consuming and rotted very quick and needed changing quiet often.
- One of the great benefits to the silicone Float Stopper is it can be adjusted with ease but have enough tension to hold onto your line to keep your float from moving up or down to keep your bait at the desired depth.
- With the invention of the Rubber Float Stopper this job has been made simple by simply passing about 10cm of main line through the wire loop you than push the Float Stopper bead onto your line and keep pushing it up so it feeds up your main line.
If you are looking to make your float fishing a little easy give the silicone fishing float stoppers a go and add packet to your cart.