Watersnake Foot Control Replacement – Pedal for Electric Motor
The last thing you want to happen is to be stuck out on the water for a days fishing and your foot pedal on the electric motor you own fails. It is reality that eventually these pedals will wear out with use and will need to be replaced at some point. You could take two approaches to this scenario.
1) Always have a spare and purchase a replacement watersnake Foot Control Pedal to keep on hand by taking the just in case approach and be well prepared should an accident occur or should you damage your foot controller in one way or another. This way if you are out on the water fishing away, perhaps even in a tournament, you can whip out your new Watersnake foot pedal and continue about your day on the water.
2) Simply just replace as required after being damaged or simply worn out.
Features and Specifications
- Original Product - Watersnake
- Comes complete with 5 metres of attached cable
- All Functions Of Original Foot Controllers
- Easy to replace – Plug end included
We sell a few types of Watersnake Foot Control pedal replacements. When ordering Choose from
Non Remote Standard Part number 55015
Suits Watersnake Motor Bow Mount models SWDR SWXB PSB or TSB Models.
Remote Series Part number 55017
Suits only watersnake Bow Mount motors with remote control function – Model SWRT, SWRC, & CRC Combat.
SWNG Non Remote Part Number HP6.702.059.00
Suits only Watersnake Bow Mount models with code SWNG.
- Original Jarvis Walker product.
- Easy to install. No additional cables needed.
Weather you need to replace your Watersnake Foot Control or you just want to have one as a spare and take the just in case approach, Fishing Tackle Shop has you covered. We ship Australia and world wide.