Watersnake GPS Electric Motor Geo Spot Bow Mount
(Motor is $1699)
OR Optional extras (sold separate on this listing): Foot Control $129, Nav Sensor $189.
The much anticipated Watersnake Geo-Spot GPS Bow Mount Motor is for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. Watersnake’s powerful, feature-driven bow mount is living up to the presale hype and delivering excellent results across critical performance criteria.
Better still, it takes the sting out of a GPS electric motor purchase. Watersnake forecast that the Geo-Spot would be a game-changer in this class of electric motor and early feedback suggests this will be an accurate prediction.
An accessible price point is just the beginning. It’s what they pack into the unit for this truly astonishing price.
Firstly, this is a powerful yet efficient unit. The Geo-Spot delivers 65 pounds of thrust to the weedless prop. However, it only draws 50 amps of power, ensuring your humble 12-volt battery (not included) will give you plenty of hours on the water.
The Watersnake GPS Electric Motor Geo Spot Bow Mount will keep on giving regardless of the current and will suit a heavier boat. It’s ideal for pretty well all inshore locations, and brilliant for several offshore applications as well.
Secondly, mounting is easy and secure. Deploying and stowing the Watersnake GPS Electric Motor Geo Spot Bow Mount is fast and convenient, limiting the potential for mishaps in tight spaces or shallow waters.
There are four features, including anchor mode, pilot mode, cruise mode and navigation mode.
In anchor mode, you can hold your position with the press of a button, ideal for when you’ve hit the perfect spot to reach the strike zone.
In pilot mode, you can set your heading and maintain it regardless of the tide, current and wind.
Cruise mode is ideal for trolling, or flipping and pitching into structure along the bank. Just press the button, and you maintain your desired speed regardless of wind and current.
In navigation mode, you can save up to 16 routes of up to 5km each. Perfect for returning to the same hot spot every time.
The Geo-Spot is supplied with a user-friendly hand control that you can hang around your neck.
For the complete angler, there is a foot control unit or GPS Nav Sensor which is sold separately as an aftermarket upgrade. The foot control unit is ideal for hands-free manoeuvring. Rig, fish or complete other tasks while manoeuvring the boat. Brilliant.
The Watersnake Geo-Spot GPS Bow Mount Motor is for sale now at the fishing tackle shop and will deliver you a whole new level of fishing access for a whole lot less.
Buy in and get yours now. Watersnake GPS Electric Motor Geo Spot Bow Mount motors are in high demand already.
Features and Specifications
- GPS functions
- Anchor mode
- Pilot mode
- Cruise mode
- Track recording automatically
- Navigate mode
- Remote control fob
- Shaft Length: 54 inches
- 65lb thrust on just a 50 amp draw
- Amp draw hr/25-50
- Runs on one 12v battery (battery not included)
- Variable speed
- Built-in voltage, current and overheating protection – no circuit breaker needed
- Weedless 3 blade propeller
- Saltwater-ready: Sacrificial anode, alloy inner/composite outer shaft
- Compatible with an optional foot controller and/or Nav Sensor. Sold Separately as an aftermarket. You can purchase the foot controller or Nav sensor here on this listing if desired.
- Note: Multiple images are for illustration only.
This motor is only sold for delivery in Australia. The motor GPS system does not have approval for use outside of Australia nor may not work. Any Internationally placed orders for delivery outside of Australia will be refunded.
- With 65 pounds of powerful thrust turning a three-blade weedless propeller, wind tide and current are no problem, onshore or offshore.
- With only 25-50 amps /hr drawn from your battery a heavier boat, you’re assured of a long uninterrupted day on the water
- The robust construction is lightweight, yet strong enough to handle the inevitable bumps and scrapes
- The Geo-Spot is easy to mount, dismount, deploy and stow. The simplicity of operation is a crucial feature of the Geo-Spot
- Four brilliant operational modes allow you to troll at constant speeds; hold your exact location without anchor, regardless of wind and tide; store your favourite routes and maintain a steady direction.
- The price blows competing brands of GPS motors out of the water, making high-end features available to all anglers.
- As promised, the Watersnake GPS Electric Motor Geo Spot Bow Mount has shaken up the electric boat motor market. It delivers power, endurance and features that are usually reserved for motors sitting on the top of the top shelf.