Jarvis Walker Watersnake Wrist Remote Control Replacement For Bow Mount Electric Motors
If you have one of the ever popular Jarvis Walker Marine Waternsake SWRT, SWTC, SWXB or CRC Combat electric motors then you know how handy it is to use the hand remotes that are provided with their motors.
We sell the replacement hand remote control units so you can be on the water fishing again in no time. If you have busted your hand remote, lost it or simply want additional hand remotes to add to your existing electric motor SWRT unit then look no further than our online fishing store.
Features and Specifications
- Will Suit all Jarvis walker watersnake motors that are in the SWRT, SWTC, SWXB or CRC Combat electric motors.
- Replacement for missing or broken remotes
- Can be used as an additional remote on top of your other remotes you may have
- Ability to steer left and right
- Ability to turn prop on and off
- Ability to increase and decrease speed
- Ready to go out of the packet
- If you have a few people on the boat you can give them a remote each so that if one person is fishing or occupied the other person can control the motor as necessary
- Great to have as a spare in case of one of the other remotes failing
- Ability to control the remote from the wrist is easy and provides you with options to steer the motor or control speeds.
Need a wrist remote control for your Jarvis Walker Water Snake Electric Motor? Add one to your cart today.