Squidgy Fish Lures Soft Plastics For Sale
Soft plastics have been around for many decades now; however, it was the famed Squidgy fish in the beginning that put the Squidgies lure brand on the map.
The Squidgy Fish fishing lure combines the best of shad, swimbait and T-tail features. On the retrieve, the Squidgy fish emits an impressive body roll which, when combined with trademark belly coverings, brands the Squidgy fish irresistible to a magnitude of freshwater or saltwater fish species.
Here at Fishing Tackle Shop, we sell all the popular sizes being 70mm, 80mm or 100mm squidgy fish sizes. All sizes have been prevalent among soft plastic lure anglers right around the nation, and this tradition continues to dominate strongly, especially in the estuary scene.
For Sale now, check out all the features, specs and handy buying info below.
Features and Specifications
- Brand: Squidgies
- Model: Fish Pattern
- Design: Baitfish profile with unique twist and roll action
- Tail: paddle tail design with natural motion presentation
- Material: Soft Plastic Fishing Lure
- Qty: in packet varies depending on the size you choose (70mm/6pcs, 80mm/5pc or 100mm/4pcs)
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater fishing styles
Note: Price is for one packet only, Choose which model you wish to purchase when placing your order. Multiple images are for illustration only.
Squidgy Fish Lure Buying Guide
Here at Fishing tackle Shop, we sell all the best selling sizes which are; 70mm, 80mm and 100mm. Below is a short guide about each size for sale to help you decide on which size you should purchase.
70mm Squidgy Fish - is our smallest sized offering, and while it may be the smallest model we sell here at the fishing tackle shop, it essentially is our biggest seller.
70mm is quite a general-purpose size for most inland waters in Australia. In saltwater, it contributes to catching flathead, bream, trevally, flounder and a wide range of other inshore saltwater fish. In the fresh, you can expect trout, Australian bass, redfin and a host of other freshies to have a go.
70mm fish generally work best with jig head hook sizes of 1 or 1/0.
80mm Squidgy Fish - while only 1cm longer in length than the 70, the 80mm fish has a much broader profile. The 80mm fish makes an excellent choice for larger flathead in the rivers, mulloway, trevally, queenfish, salmon, snapper, mangrove jack, big trout, small barra and threadfin salmon.
The above list is only a few species that pop into our heads. 80mm Fish are extremely effecting on a vast number for freshwater and saltwater fish species. At 80mm in size, it opens up your possibilities for heavier inshore to lighter offshore fishing.
The 80mm Squidgy Fish generally suits most jig heads with a hook size of around 1/0 to 3/0.
100mm Squidy Fish - The two smaller sizes are absolute weapons on many estuary species, and it remains the same with the 100mm size. However, at 10cm, they are exclusively for targeting a larger class of fish in both freshwater and saltwater.
Some species that the 100mm fish is operative on include Murray cod, mangrove jack, fingermark, queenfish, huge flathead, snapper and other reef fish, barra, threadfin salmon, Australian salmon, kingfish, mahi-mahi and a long list of other mid-heavy weight fish species.
The Squidgy Fish 100 suits jig hook sizes 2/0 up to 4/0. Just choose the weight to suit your fishing location and depth.
Best Colours (all sizes) – Truth is, we suggest covering your bases by purchasing a range of colour contrasts. Some days one colour may work better than another. However, our sales statistics show that Black Gold, Silver Fox and Gold Glitter (formally known as Gary Glitter) are our three best selling colours in the fish pattern range.
- Squidgy Fish Lures have been one of the most popular soft plastics in the nation since their initial release back in the early 2000s. Even today this popularity continues to grow due to the unrivalled success, so you can purchase Squidgy fish with the confidence they work.
- Ripples on the belly of the lures emit an impressive vibration on the retrieve for an additional layer of fish attraction.
- Super easy to rig, all you need is to add a jig head (Sold separately). They’re also ultra-easy to use making them ideal for anglers of all levels from novice to advanced competition angler.
- They are affordably priced, coming in fitting sized packets which are re-sealable.
The Squidgy Fish lures in sizes 70mm, 80mm or 100mm and their presentation of colours are all designed to work on Australian species. Can’t turn a scale? Wack on a Squidgy Fish soft plastic fishing lure, then hang on.