Spotters Thunder+ Sunglasses Matt Black Frame Glass Lens
The Spotters Thunder Sunglasses are an amalgam of a classic style from the past and the cutting edge technology used to produce the Synthamide frame. The frame is made up of an amorphous thermoplastic which is a shape retaining polymer. Despite being sturdy the material is very flexible and fits comfortably. These properties of this material give the frame very high flexural fatigue strength hence the frame will retain its shape without compromising the comfort.
The Spotters Thunder Sunglasses are one of the most popular style of sunglasses in the spotters range and the benchmark in a great pair of fishing sunglasses
The lenses are fashioned from crown glass producing precision optics. The crown glass is light, resistant to thermal changes, the crown glass also has a low refractive index and dispersion, reducing lens distortion which provides sharp clear images
There are two different types of photochromic lenses.
Penetrator lens:Penetrator lens is a photosensitive lens that seamlessly transitions from lighter to darker shades as per the intensity of light that strikes it and it actually enhances light perception under low light conditions
Halide: the other photochromic lens is Halide- a revolutionary photosensitive lens that uses cutting edge technology to soothe the user’s eyes in extremely bright light, this ability of the Halide lens makes it the world’s darkest photochromic lens.
Ice Blue: The Ice Blue mirror covers a stone grey lens this provide natural colour perception while removing glare. The Ice Blue Lenst is suitable for normal everyday use, great in a high glare environment where you need natural colour perception.
Stone Grey: A natural stone grey lens simply enhances light perception while reducing glare substantially. The Stone lens literally relaxes your vision. The natural grey colour filters irritating glare and noise from your vision by removing it and providing optical clarity without a change colour perception.
Features and Specifications
- The frame is made from an amorphous thermoplastic
- It is a fusion of the classic look of the past and the cutting edge Sythamide frame quality
- Thunder Plus is a wider range frame so suits larger head shapes
- The penetrator lens enhances vision in low light conditions and the Halide lens can transition into the world’s darkest photosensitive lens to protect the user’s eyes from extremely bright light
- The mirrored lenses soothe the eyes by reflecting the bright light away
- The natural stone grey lens enhances color perception and eliminates glare
- The Synthamide frame quality has been presented in classic look
- The frame is light weight, durable and has exceptionally high flexural fatigue strength
The Spotters Thunder Sunglasses are the benchmark for a pair of fishing sunglasses