Spotters Artic Plus Sunglasses Gloss Black Frame Glass Lens
The Spotters Artic Sunglasses are all about eyewear protection and the sprung templates of the frame helps in boasting full peripheral vision. Spotters Artic Plus have been designed with a wide fit across the temple so with this in mind Spotters Artic are often a great fit for those with higher cheek bones.
The material used in the frame of the Spotters Artic is an amorphous thermoplastic. Despite being sturdy the material is very flexible and fits comfortably. These properties of this material give the frame very high flexural fatigue strength hence the frame will retain its shape without compromising the comfort.
Several different types of glass lenses are available to choose from in the Spotters Artic Range (choose the best lens for you when ordering
The first one is called penetrator it is a photosensitive lens that seamlessly transitions from lighter to darker shades as per the intensity of light that strikes it and it actually enhances light perception under low light conditions.
Halide is a revolutionary photosensitive lens that uses cutting edge technology to soothe the user’s eyes in extremely bright light, this ability of the Halide lens makes it the world’s darkest photochromic lens.
Three different types of mirrored lenses are available, Platinum, Gold Leaf and Ice Blue.
Platinum & Gold Leaf
Both Platinum and Gold Leaf mirrors are overlaid on a high contrast copper glass lens. The copper lens tint relaxes the eyes great for areas of high glare, yet it still offers outstanding clarity and high contrast vision. Suitable for everyday use, highly recommended in high glare situations.
The Ice Blue mirror covers a stone grey lens this provide natural colour perception while removing glare. The Ice Blue Lenst is suitable for normal everyday use, great in a high glare environment where you need natural colour perception.
A natural stone grey lens simply enhances light perception while reducing glare substantially. The Stone lens literally relaxes your vision. The natural grey colour filters irritating glare and noise from your vision by removing it and providing optical clarity without a change colour perception.
Features and Specifications
- The Gloss Black Coloured frame is made from an amorphous thermoplastic
- The frame has sprung templates to boast full peripheral vision
- The penetrator lens enhances vision in low light conditions
- The Halide lens can transition into the world’s darkest photosensitive lens to protect the user’s eyes from extremely bright light
- The mirrored lenses soothe the eyes by reflecting the bright light away
- The natural stone grey lens enhances color perception and eliminates glare
- The biggest benefit is that Spotters Actic Plus sunglasses are polarised. This eliminates glare which means if you go fishing you have better clarity from under the water.
- Eye protection is also a major benefit. Not only will these polarised sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun’s rays spotters sunnies will also protect you from fishing hooks if you go
- fishing. Should a hook or lure come flying out of the water by accident – at least they won’t hook you through the eye.
- The frame is light weight, durable and has exceptionally high flexural fatigue strength.
- Perfect, especially for those who sport higher cheek bones.
- The sprung templates boast full peripheral vision
Your eyes deserve nothing but the best! When full vision and optical clarity is a must the Spotters Artic are the first thing that should be on you noggin