Spotters Rebel Polarised Sunglasses - Glass Lens Gloss Black Frame
The Spotters Rebel Glass Lens Sunglasses are an ideal for any active outdoor situation and it suits every kind of lifestyle.
The frame of this Spotters Rebel Glass Lens Sunglasses is a gloss black colour and the arms feature a stylish design with smooth finish.
The material used in the frame is an amorphous thermoplastic. Despite being sturdy the material is very flexible and fits comfortably. These properties of this material give the frame very high flexural fatigue strength hence the frame will retain its shape without compromising the comfort.
There are several different types of glass lenses are available to choose from in the Spotters Rebel Glass Lens Sunglass range.
Starting with two different types of photochromic lenses
Penetrator: The first one is called penetrator it is a photosensitive lens that seamlessly transitions from lighter to darker shades as per the intensity of light that strikes it and it actually enhances light perception under low light conditions.
Halide: The second photochromic lens is called Halide- a revolutionary photosensitive lens that uses cutting edge technology to soothe the user’s eyes in extremely bright light, this ability of the Halide lens makes it the world’s darkest photochromic lens.
Metallic and Standard Coloured Lenses
Ice Blue: The Ice Blue mirror covers a stone grey lens this provide natural colour perception while removing glare. The Ice Blue Lenst is suitable for normal everyday use, great in a high glare environment where you need natural colour perception.
Stone Grey: A natural stone grey lens simply enhances light perception while reducing glare substantially. The Stone lens literally relaxes your vision. The natural grey colour filters irritating glare and noise from your vision by removing it and providing optical clarity without a change colour perception.
The Stone lens is also features a metallic anti-reflective coating on the inside surface of the lens, this prevents back bounce glare from irritating your eyes.
Features and Specifications
- Frame: The frame is made from an amorphous thermoplastic
- The frame is available in black colour
- Lenses: The penetrator lens enhances vision in low light conditions and the Halide lens can transition into the world’s darkest photosensitive lens to protect the user’s eyes from extremely bright light
- The mirrored lenses soothe the eyes by reflecting the bright light away
- The natural stone grey lens enhances color perception and eliminates glare
- The frame is light weight, durable and has exceptionally high flexural fatigue strength
- Perfect for an active lifestyle
The Spotters Rebel Glass Lens Polarised Sunglasses - You deserve the best