Pro Lure Paddle Grub Lures (Packet of 10 lures)
The pedigree of Pro Lure products is now becoming recognised beyond Australian shores. As Australian Pro Anglers have taken to them, so have the anglers of distant locations around the pacific and Mediterranean.
Success is determined by results and Pro Lure gets results. The results are not just at tournament level but also with the average weekend lure enthusiast. The Pro Lure Paddle Grub Lures for sale now are the most versatile soft plastic in the Pro Lure range. While an absolute special for ‘pink grubbing’ surface style, you can do just about anything with them, from weighting up and bouncing the bottom to everything in between.
For ‘pink grubbing’, fish ultra-light to aid an unweighted cast. The slowest of retrieves gets the best results. Fishing the structures such as piers and racks delivers incredible results, and you’ll be stunned just how shallow you can fish for massive Bream. This style of fishing is incredibly visual and exciting, perfect for the warmer months.
Weight up with a heavy jig head and fish the depths. Whatever action you impart will attract serious attention when bouncing the bottom. The unique paddle tail design has proven to be irresistible to everything that calls a river or estuary home.
At 65mm you can attract a pretty decent class of fish. Extra large Bream love them. Remember, versatility is the key feature of Pro Lure Paddle Grub Lures, your imagination is the only limit to fishing these guys.
Grab yourself a stock of Pro Lure Paddle Grub Lures for sale now. Once you’ve felt your first strike, just like the fish, you won’t be able to leave them alone. Put a pack in your shopping basket now.
Features and Specifications
- TYPE: Paddle Grub Fishing Lure (Grub body with a paddle tail)
- LENGTH: 65mm
- JIG HEADS: use un-weighted, ultra- Light to heavy size #4 #2 or #1 hook model (jig heads or hooks not included, sold separate)
- DEPTH: All depths in the water column but perfect un-weighted on the surface
- TECHNIQUE: Very slow retrieve, excellent for ‘pink grubbing’
- RIG: Generally, braid is best, spooled on a light spin outfit
- PACKET QTY: 10 Lures
Note: Multiple images are for illustration only. Price is for
Pro Lure Paddle Grub Lures buyers guide
This style of lure is ideal for those anglers that fish in lakes and rivers. Perfect for targeting bream, bass, flathead, trout, yellowbelly, redfin and a large range of other fish. If you haven’t gathered by now it is a versatile lure suitable for both freshwater and saltwater fishing styles.
We recommend purchasing a selection if you can but if you were limited to picking one or 2 colours or best sellers for bream are Chartreuse shrimp, bloodworm or the pearl green UV colour. Bass anglers are favouring mangrove gold and pearl green uv, those fishing for trout seem to favour, mangrove gold or motor oil and for the perch anglers such as yellowbelly or redfin black is in style. This is a guide only though, all will work in their ideal conditions. So, this is just a short list of selling colours for us to assist those that cant quite make a decision easily.
- Versatility is the primary feature. Fish unweighted on the surface or weight up with a heavy jig head and bounce the bottom. Fish anywhere in the water column.
- A special for the ‘pink Grubbing’ technique. Fishing unweighted around the natural and man-made structures delivers outstanding Bream of Bragging rights size.
- The huge range of colours gives you plenty of options for matching the conditions and the moods of the fish.
- An easy lure to work as a very slow retrieve provides exceptional action. The slow roll, ideal for the surface, is an easy retrieve to master and delivers excellent results.
- Value for money there are 10 lures in the packet.
The Pro Lure Paddle Grub Lures are an essential addition to any soft plastic fishing lure arsenal. Not only will you be buying tournament proven quality and performance, you will be supporting a great Aussie business and Australian anglers.