Pro Lure Grub Tail Soft Plastic Lures (Packet)
Pro Lure Australia have always known that their lures were something special. They knew that their lures stood head and heels above the countless oceans of imitations pushed onto the market as uninspiring shelf filler. It was the decision to distance themselves from all the ‘ordinary’ repackaged and rebranded products that inspired their re-branding back in 2015. Since then, Pro Lure has come to earn the respect of tournament pros, tackle distributors nationally and you, the angler.
The Grub Tail soft plastic has been the anchor for Pro Lure’s success. It is their take on what is probably the most common soft plastic profile that has seen them earn their footing in the Aussie lure market as a brand to be respected, and moreover, used. The 60mm Grub Tail is the perfect meal for countless fish species. They’re a special for Bream, Flathead and Bass but from Trevally to Trout, you won’t get a more versatile, more effective soft plastic.
Fish it anywhere inshore. Like really. All you need to consider are the conditions, and if the conditions are such that you can’t fish a Pro Lure Grub Tail, you shouldn’t be on the water yourself. Fish holding structure is the key. Natural or man-made doesn’t matter, if it holds fish, your Grub Tail will be deadly. Work it slow to very slow in a hop and twitch or slow roll. Speed will kill the action. So take it easy. It’s highly likely your Grub Tail will get smashed while sinking. Be prepared whilst ever it is in the water. The word is from the Pro Lure guys that you should fish braid and fish as light as you dare for best results. You can even use your Grub Tail unweighted should conditions allow.
The Pro Lure Grub Tail Soft Plastic Lure for sale now puts the class back into a very standard profile. If you want to catch a better class of fish, more regularly you can’t be without a selection of Pro Lure Grub Tail Soft Plastic Lures in your tackle box.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Grub (single tail)
- Length: 60mm
- QTY in packet: 10
- Jig Heads: Un-weighted to light medium (Jigheads not included, sold separate)
- Depth: Fish throughout the water column
- Technique: Hop and twitch, slow roll. Retrieves should, generally, be very slow to slow
- Target Species: Bream, Bass, Flathead, Whiting, Trout, Perch and more. (Now available in UV BLACK for a yellowbelly special)
Note: Images for illustration only - price is for 1 packet only, choose colour required when ordering.
- This is the classiest take on a very common profile in a very long time that has been designed and does catch a wide array of fish species be it freshwater or saltwater. Every fish that inhabits the inshore grounds attacks the Grub Tail with intent.
- Brilliant for the finesse sports angler
- Works brilliantly un-weighted
- A very easy lure from which to get optimum action
- Can be fished anywhere in the water column for any inshore species
The Pro Lure Grub Tail Soft Plastic Lure is without peer and should dominate the top shelf of your estuary kit. These lures have been designed for winning tournaments. The pros know the benefits, you should discover them too.