Berkley Gulp 6 Inch Grub (Packet of 4 lures) Soft plastic for snapper, kingfish, mulloway and more
Most anglers know that big baits attract big fish and it only stands to reason. While small fish will often tackle monstrous lures, and big fish small lures, the rule of thumb still stands. If you’re looking to break size records, fish big. The Berkley Gulp 6 Inch Grub, while not the biggest grub is still a hefty lure. Any lure that takes a 7/0 hook has to be classed as big.
Fish the Grub in the estuaries and rivers targeting massive Mulloway and Legend Lizards. In fact, for those crazy Flathead anglers hell bent on the Holy Grail 100cm plus monster, the Berkley Gulp 6 Inch Grub is an ideal place to start. Here is an unsolicited tip for the Flathead anglers. Find a likely lizard lurk and work a small plastic to assess if there are any Flathead in the area on the chew. If you get one, there is a strong likelihood that there is monster lurking with them. Rig up your Berkley Gulp 6 Inch Grub and start casting. You may need to be patient and it may require a few casts, but if there is a Lizard over the 90 in your vicinity, he will no doubt look to your Berkley Gulp 6 Inch Grub as his next substantial meal.
The Berkley Gulp 6 Inch Grub is versatile. Another great location is working the wash for pelagic species like King Fish. You can work a reef with grub soft plastics for snapper or the river snags for big Barra. The Berkley Gulp 6 Inch Grub is your top shelf lure for big fish. Get yourself a packet now and start breaking some records.
Features and Specifications
- Type: Soft plastic, single tail Grub
- Size: 6 inch
- Recommended Jig head Hook sizes: 5/0 or 7/0 hook models
- Pieces: 1 Packet of 4 Lures
- Suitable for Snapper, Morwong, Mulloway, Barramundi and even 90cm+ sized flathead.
- Gulp 100% biodegradable and therefore environmentally sound.
- Gulp is constructed from all natural ingredients so the fish are much more likely to bite.
- Gulp releases 400 times more scent than other plastic baits.
- Gulp is a magnet for attracting just about all Australian species and this size, ideal for the bigger Australian fish species.
- Will respond well to multiple retrieve techniques.
- Works brilliantly anywhere in the water column.
- Easy to cast and work.
- Great in any weather for various applications.
Berkley are lure masters and the Gulp 6 inch Grub is a prime example. This should be your staple plastic for hunting big fish. Work it anywhere you cast a line to attract the larger, more aggressive predators. They are priced affordably so you can lash out and stock up on some soft plastics for snapper, jewfish and more.