Penn Ally Boat Fishing Rods
If you’re looking for a workhorse to take the lions share of the heavy work on your boat, look no further than the Penn Ally Spin Boat Rods. This series is the perfect combination of durability and performance, where robust construction is the core theme, yet sensitivity is still maintained.
The model range is excellent. The PAL561015SP will be ideal for hunting massive Reds and other back busting reef dwellers. Step it up to the PAL562437SP, rated to 37kg, and you’re pitting yourself versus the like of big Tuna, Sharks and powerful GT’s. Just make sure you have a decent Spin reel to match.
The Ally series is feature filled. The ergonomic EVA grips are shaped to provide a fantastic connection to the angler. The composite blanks have solid tips (STT) that ensures your Penn Ally Fishing Rod will deal with the blows expected on the tight confines of a boat. Sensitivity comes via the (GCC) or graphite core construction, and line management is overseen by Stainless guides with ceramic inserts, ideal for both mono and braid.
Selection criteria is simple. What are you hunting? What class of line do you wish to use? Do you prefer a little more sport in fishing lighter? Or are you after the sorts of fish that care less that you are strapped to a steel cable winch.
Penn Ally Spin Boat Rods for sale now have your heavy boat application covered. Grab one or a selection. Your guests will be most impressed by your boat fishing rod arsenal.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Type||Length (ft)||Rating (kg)||Piece Construction|
|561015SP||Spin||5ft 6inch||10-15||1pc rod|
|561524SP||Spin||5ft 6inch||15-24||1pc rod|
|562437SP||Spin||5ft 6inch||24-37||1pc rod|
- Solid Tip Technology (STT)
- Graphite Core Construction (GCC)
- Stainless Steel Guides with Ceramic Inserts
- High Density EVA Grips
- Heavy Duty Graphite Reel Seat
Note: Images for illustration only. Price is for 1 rod choose model desired when ordering.
Fishing Applications and Fishing Reel Suggestion guide
Penn Ally Boat rods are designed for heavy boat fishing, great for bottom bashing or even a bit of trolling on spin gear. In terms of reel size to match we recommend a Penn 6000, 650 or 6500 size spin reel to go with the 10-15kg rated rods, an 8000, 750 or 7500 size penn reel to go with the 15-24kg models and an 8000, 850, 950, 9500, 10,500 size Penn spin reel to go with the 24-37kg model. We sell reels separately in our online fishing store. You can search for them in our search tool at the top of this page by simply typing in the word PENN followed by the size suggested above to view our options or you can simply type in Penn Reels and then filter all the options . If you need further advice or recommendations however feel welcome to get in touch with us.
- STT, Solid Tip technology is ideal for the confines of a busy boat with confined space. The solid tip protects against inevitable impacts.
- The high-density EVA grips are shaped and formed to create an ergonomic grip. Ideal for the longer battles against large species.
- The stainless guides stand up to the rigors of the salt environment with the ceramic insets brilliant for both braid and mono.
- The Graphite core of the blank is there to provide the sort of sensitivity anglers contemporary anglers demand.
- Heavy Duty Graphite reel seats lock your spin reel to your rod with vice a like hold, ensuring all torque is transferred to the fight.
The Penn Ally Spin Boat Rods will deliver every time. Their reliability and performance defies their relatively low price tag. This is the sort of rod that can become the back bone of your boats heavy arsenal. Grab one or a selection now.