Jackall Gantia Lure – Swimbait Fishing Lures For Murray Cod Barramundi and more
Swimbaits are the latest craze here in Australia for chasing Murray cod and it’s no wonder why when you see one of these lures swim. The jointed design creates an amazing life like swimming action when it is retrieved through the water column. The Jackall Gantia lure is proving to be incredibly popular as one of the best go to swimbait lures for cod so much so that it’s often hard for us to keep stock up as they sell so well.
Whist the Jackall Gantia Fishing Lure have a heavy focus on being a cod lure they really could be used to target other fish in Australia such as mulloway, barramundi, kingfish and a whole lot more.
A suspending bait designed to run around 2-3 feet deep The angled pectoral lures are uniquely designed and angled to assist in getting the gantia down to fishing depth, right into the strike zone.
Features and Specification
- Model: Jackall Gantia
- Style: Swimbait – Natural swimming action
- Weight: 52 grams
- Jointed Lured (4 sections)
- High Stretch Soft Tail
- 180mm size
- Suspending bait
- Ring supplied on front lip of lure should you wish to add a chin weight to get down to deeper depths. There is also an extra ring ontop of the lure for adding a stinger hook if you require.
- Keel in lip within the mouth of the lure
- Suitable for Murray Cod, Barramundi, Mulloway and a host of other freshwater and saltwater fish
How to Fish
Swim baits are designed to fish subsurface above the structure and weed beds. Being a suspending bait, this lure is designed to run at around 2-3 feet deep. If you do need to get the lure down deeper you can always use a sinker chin weight on the extra ring at the front of the lure. For best action and results we recommend casting the Jackall Gantia out, keeping the rod tip down and working it back to the boat or shore at a slow to medium pace this will provide the lure with the most realistic and natural presentation that Cod will find hard to resist.
- Ideal for use above structure and weed beds where fish are likely to reside In wait for their next meal to swim past.
- Keel in the lip of the lure helps keep the lure tracking in position without rolling side to side. So, whether you are moving the lure slow or super quick the lure will track and swim to optimal performance.
- Prefect size for targeting murray cod
- Realistic swimming action created by the 4 split sections with through wire construction to hold up to some serious punishment.
Why are we selling so many swimbaits? They work, they present well and catch fish. Join the Swimbait craze and purchase a Jackall Gantia lure. We deliver worldwide.