Berkley Gulp Squid Vicious Fishing Lures
Gulp Squid Vicious soft fishing lures have been developed for deep water reef fishing, the Berkley Gulp Squid Vicious lures are designed to imitate a squid head or a small octopus.
Action of the Gulp Squid Vicious fishing lure is basically the legs pulsate at the slowest of speeds allowing the Squid Vicious to be fished like ordinary standard bait. Simply use gentle lift and drop techniques to provide a deadly action that is sure to catch a number of Reef fish such as Snapper, Kingfish, Morwong just to name a few. The waving arms of the Berkley Gulp Squid Vicious fishing lure will also produce a catch of fish on the drop from time to time.
Features and Specifications
- Gulp Squid Vicious fishing lures have been designed for reef fishing for Kingfish, snapper and other reef dwelling species
- Can be used as either standard bait with little action or as a lure with a range of actions.
- The Berkley Gulp Squid Vicious fishing lure can be used as a Jig style lure and if using this lure as a jig be prepared to expect bites on the drop as the leg action of the Gulp Squid vicious fishing lures is hard for predatory fish to resist taking a swipe.
- 6 Inches in length
- Pcs in packetL 6 lures
- Jig heads with a size 3/0 or 5/0 hook are the recommended size to use with the Gulp Squid Vicious fishing lures.
- The design of these fishing lures and 6 Inch size make them a very enticing fishing lure especially on reefs.
- Being able to use the Berkley Gulp Crabby fishing lure as bait allows this product to be used with ease by any fisherman including the novice angler.
- As the Berkley Gulp Squid vicious fishing lures are biodegradable this makes them an environmentally friendly choice to help protect our planet and waterways.
Berkly Gulp Squid Vicious Fishing Lures If you have not yet tried them make sure you do and get ready to hook a beauty.