For Sale - Daiwa Sol MQ Reel
The Daiwa Sol MQ is a revolutionary spinning reel that will take your fishing dreams to new levels. The innovative features and unmatched quality make this the perfect instrument for any angler looking forward, not back!
The obsolete Sol III has been replaced with the MQ, which features popular sizes of 2000 - 4000. However, Daiwa has depreciated larger models, which were formally in the past series to focus on improving Sol's inshore market technology and presence; it paid off!
Daiwa's new Sol MQ reel is a master of inshore fishing, dressed in a one-piece body that eliminates the need for side plates. The single-piece Monocoque frame increases reel strength and rigidity while delivering better performance and improving water resistance.
To create a reel worthy of Australia's extreme conditions and geography, Daiwa used Zaion V as its construction foundation - a Daiwa exclusive 25% lighter than magnesium yet exceeding magnesium in rigidity substantially. Zaion V is among Daiwa's finest achievements in fishing reel innovation, and its use in the Daiwa Sol MQ Reel gives anglers a distinct advantage while fishing.
Whatever fish you're chasing - whether in a river or lake - the Daiwa Sol MQ for sale now offers the type of performance and endurance that fishing dreams are made of.
Features and Specifications
|Size Model||Gear Ratio||Approx Weight||MaxDrag||Approx Mono line capacity||Approx Braid line Capacity||Reel Size Class|
|SOL MQ 2000S||5.1:1||175 grams||5kg||3lb/150m, 4lb/100m||PE 0.4/200m, 0.6/150m||Small Reel|
|SOL MQ 2500D||5.3:1||190 grams||10kg||8lb/220m, 10lb/190m||PE 1.0/360m, 1.2/300m||Small Reel|
|SOL MQ 2500S||5.2:1||195 grams||5kg||4lb/150m, 6lb/100m||PE 0.6/200m, 0.8/190m||Small Reel|
|SOL MQ 3000D||5.2:1||210 grams||10kg||10lb/260m, 12lb/200m||PE 1.2/430m, 1.5/300m||Small-Med Reel|
|SOL MQ 4000D-C||5.3:1||220 grams||12kg||14lb/230m, 20lb/150m||PE 2/300m, 2.5/260m||Medium Size Reel|
- Model: Daiwa SOL MQ Reel (2021 release and current)
- Monocoque Zaion V body
- Zaion V Air Rotor
- ATD Tournament series drag
- LT Concept Magsealed body and line roller bearing
- Screw-in handle
- Twistbuster II line management technology
- Long cast ABS spool
- Suitable for freshwater or saltwater fishing
- Ideal for light inshore fishing styles such as lake and river
- eight bearings
Please note that the images supplied are for illustration purposes only. There can be slight variations between sizes, such as the handle concept.
Daiwa sol MQ reel buying guide
The right Daiwa Sol MQ model size offers the performance that will deliver the best results. The wrong one doesn't and will leave you disappointed with your purchase, and that's why we have created this short guide.
Small Sized Reels (Sizes 2000-2500) - These Daiwa Sol MQ sizes are perfect for light inshore fishing styles such as lakes and rivers. Matching a 2000 or 2500 to a 1-4kg fishing rod will make the ideal combo for trout, bream, and whiting, while a 2-5kg rod is the better solution for bass, perch, and flathead.
Medium Sized Reels (Sizes 3000-4000) - Daiwa Sol MQ reels in this size range are versatile and perfect for a multitude of fish species. When matched to a 3-6kg rated rod, think of targeting the same light inshore species as the smaller Daiwa Sol MQ models. However, when you step up to a 6kg+ rod, you open yourself up to bigger and better things! jewfish, jack, barra, snapper and tailor - the Daiwa Sol MQ in this size range can handle it all.
Are you looking for more Daiwa products? Check out our Daiwa Reels page for the complete range.
The Daiwa Sol MQ for sale now offers the type of performance and endurance you would expect from Daiwa. Some of its key benefits include:
- Zaion V body, which is 25% lighter than magnesium yet exceeds magnesium in rigidity substantially.
- The Daiwa Sol MQ has a Monocoque frame that is stronger and more rigid than other reels, increasing reel strength and rigidity while delivering better performance, improving water resistance, and reducing weight.
- Inclusive in the Sol MQ is the ATD Tournament series drag, which ensures smooth and consistent drag performance.
- An LT Concept Magsealed body and line roller bearing help reduce water intrusion and improve overall longevity giving you that out-of-box feeling for much longer.
- Another great feature of the Daiwa Sol MQ is its Twistbuster II line management technology. This feature helps to reduce line twists and tangles, making for a more enjoyable fishing experience.
- The Daiwa Sol MQ also features a screw-in handle, which helps to improve reel stability and reduce handle wobble.
When it comes to spin reels, Daiwa is a brand that's hard to beat. The new Daiwa Sol MQ Reel is loaded with features to deliver the performance that Australian anglers demand. Purchase yours today and experience the Daiwa Sol MQ Reel difference!