Daiwa Saltiga Rough Ride Stickbait Lures
Now and then an extraordinary lure series hits the market. The Daiwa Saltiga Rough Ride Stickbait Lures are for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. With early sales going crazy, we’re expecting the Rough Ride Lures to break records.
So what makes these Daiwa lures stand out in a vast stickbait market? While a brilliant stickbait series for its designs, colours and versatility, it’s the Rough Rides casting credentials and stability in the water that makes the series something extraordinary.
Look closely, and you will notice the surface of the lures are highly dimpled. This feature is based entirely on the same principle that allows golf balls to fly long and straight. Without going into the physics, a dimpled surface has superior wind/atmosphere penetration that enables the Daiwa Saltiga Rough Ride Lures to cast a heck of a lot further than a smooth finish, standard stick bait fishing lure.
It’s the same principle that gives the Rough Ride outstanding stability and consistency in the water. A stable, predictable retrieve (particularly in broken water) coupled with the potential for astonishing cast distance, elevate the Daiwa Rough Ride Stickbait Lures to the absolute top of the top shelf.
On first sight, anglers will recognise the Rough Ride has GT’s, kingfish, mackerel and tuna written all over it. But that’s just the peak of an exceptionally long pelagic list.
The Daiwa Saltiga Rough Ride Stickbait Lures are heavy-duty lures designed for massive fish. They are brilliant from the land or a boat, onshore, nearshore or off.
Rockhoppers will love them as the casting potential is incredible. Furthermore, those anglers fishing the wash will be blown away by the lures’ stability in the broken water.
Schools of tuna tend to get spooked by boat hulls. For those anglers chasing tuna schools, the extra casting distance allows boaties to keep a safe distance.
The Daiwa Saltiga Rough Ride Stickbait Lures are for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. While the price point represents their high performance, you’ll forget about the extra coin when you’ve landed you 4th, 5th and 6th GT in the one session.
Whatever big fish you’re chasing, from wherever you chase it, you’ll be missing out if you don’t have a Saltiga Rough Ride Stickbait Lure tied to your leader.
Features and Specifications
|ROUGH RIDE 140||Stickbait||Surface||Floating||140mm||47g|
|ROUGH RIDE 160||Stickbait||Surface||Floating||160mm||68g|
- Model: Rough Ride (Formally called the Daiwa Shore Spartan Stickbait)
- Dimpled design
- Through Wire construction
- Durable thick plastic bodies
- BKK Hooks and Split Rings. Supplied and ready to fish
- cleverly placed weight in the tail
- Tantalising dive and ‘S’ wave swimming action
- Heavy-duty construction
- Brilliant for GT’s, Mackerel, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, and countless pelagic species as well as those that feed much lower in the water column
Note: Multiple images for illustration only. Price is for one lure only and pricing will vary depending on the model you choose to purchase.
- The dimple design delivers exceptional casting length making it the perfect lure where distance is critical, such as the ocean rocks.
- The dimple design puts retrieve stability is a class well above its competitors. While ripping it through the water, it holds the water, not breaking the surface and losing form.
- The dimple design gives the lure unrivalled stability when fishing heavy wash and broken water. A classic feeding place for species such as yellowtail kingfish.
- The S action on the Rough Ride is a proven classic and highly tantalising for just about every pelagic.
- The heavy-duty construction and quality BKK components make them ideal for tackling the oceans most powerful predators, such as massive GT’s and yellowtail kingfish.
Forget the top-shelf price point, and get yourself a large supply of Daiwa Saltiga Rough Riode Stickbait Lures. Rough Ride is the best thing to come out of Daiwa since the spin reel. The Daiwa Saltiga Rough Ride Stickbait Lures are for sale here at the fishing tackle shop and they’re a must-have for fishing land-based or outside the heads.