Daiwa Saltiga Fluorocarbon Leader Line
We all get a little nervous about our fishing knots, especially when a large fish puts significant pressure on us. Situations like this are a distraction we don’t need. Daiwa Saltiga Fluorocarbon Leader is for sale now, and it’s a sure bet for confidence in battle.
Straight off the spool, minimal memory is evident. An unruly, curling leader adds frustration on many levels. With Saltiga Fluorocarbon leader, you negate this frustrating feature of many leaders.
For those who chase large species around the structure, abrasion resistance is critical. When your target ducks for cover, you can remain confident that your leader will be better positioned to withstand the punishment.
Daiwa Saltiga Fluorocarbon Leader Line is explicitly designed for those that tackle a much larger class of aggressive predators, and it’s sold in convenient spool lengths with popular test-breaking weights.
Don’t ever be let down again by weak knot strength and average abrasion resistance — fish confidently with Daiwa Saltiga Fluorocarbon Leader Line.
Keep in mind; Saltiga Fluorocarbon is incredibly hard-wearing, so you’ll hang on to leaders for longer, saving a heap of time and money. Drop a few spools in your shopping trolley now and fish your next session with supreme confidence.
Features and Specifications
- Fluorocarbon leader
- Minimal memory
- Japanese made
- Strong abrasion resistance
- Extreme knot strength
- Model: Saltiga FC X-Link (30 metre spool)
- TYPE F (while stocks last) Sold in 50-metre lengths (30lb, 40lb, 50lb and 60lb only) or 30 metres in 80/100lb
Diametre Info Saltiga FC X-Link
20lb/0.370mm, 25lb/0.435mm, 30lb/0.470mm, 40lb/0.570mm, 50lb/0.640mm, 60lb/0.700mm, 70lb/0.780mm, 80lb/0.830mm, 100lb/TBAmm
Diametre Info Type F
30lb/0.505mm, 40lb/0.605mm, 50lb/0.674mm, 60lb/0.738mm, 80lb/0.840mm, 100lb/0.980mm
Note: Multiple images are for illustration only. Price is for one single spool only, and prices do vary depending on which size model you select in our order menu.
- When you’re tackling big fish, you want to be confident your knots will likely hold. Daiwa Saltiga Fluorocarbon leader has extreme knot strength, ensuring you can focus on landing your fish instead of worrying too much about your knots failing.
- Strong abrasion resistance ensures your leader stays better protected from rough fish mouths and structure.
- With minimal memory, your line remains easy to manage directly from the spool. Get straight leaders all the time.
- Save money with hard-wearing Saltiga Fluorocarbon Leader. You’ll get a few sessions from leaders, as they’re built tough to handle Aussie fish conditions.
- Daiwa Saltiga Fluorocarbon Leader is for sale here at the fishing tackle shop. Fishing Daiwa leader allows you to rest easy in the heat of battle, as you can be confident that your leader will be less likely to let you down.