Daiwa Ryoga Reel For Sale - Baitcaster
Few superlatives will do the Ryoga Justice. The Daiwa Ryoga Reel is the ultimate of heavy duty baitcasters; it’s peerless, and in every measurable criterion well outside the ordinary. The barrel-shaped masterpiece is the Diawa flagship heavy duty baitcaster. Sitting atop the aspirational price-point in its class, it’s beautiful, and a tour de force of Daiwa reel technology, critical and creative thinking.
Daiwa Ryoga fishing reels is a creation for the most discerning of anglers. It’s not made to cater for price; it’s made to be the best in the Daiwa stables and better its rivals. The Daiwa Ryoga Reel sets the standard for its class, beating its competitors by a considerable margin. It’s the epitome of high performance and endurance, and the start of a new pedigree that all other manufacturers will envy.
Strength and power get delivered via the rigid machine cut alloy body and side plates that house the silky smooth Hyper Mesh gear system. Supported by no less than 12 bearings, the crank is something you have to feel to appreciate, and probably the stand out difference between the Ryoga and every other reel in its class.
The 6 kg of Automatic Tournament Drag is so incredibly efficient and smooth that it feels twice as powerful as the technical specs state. Sealed to within an inch of its life with Magseal, the finely tuned technology housed inside the stunning body ensures your Ryoga will perform at peak for countless sessions in the toughest of conditions.
Other technologies include the Magforce Z cast control, G1 Duraluminium spool, Zero Adjuster, Speed Shaft Free Floating spool, 90mm Swept Handle, click set star drag and High Grip I Shape Light Knobs. While the Ryoga may look big in the pictures, it's remarkably compact, with the 1520H model weighing in at only 270gm.
Read on for the specifications. The list reads like a who’s who of Daiwa Tech. The Daiwa Ryoga Reel is the reel we have all dreamed of owning as the spearhead our reel arsenal.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Weight (gm)||Approx Braid Line Capacity||Approx Mono Line Capacity|
|Ryoga 1016H Righ Hand||255||PE1.5/200 metres||16lb/100 metres|
|Ryoga 1016HL Left Hand||255||PE1.5/200 metres||16lb/100 metres|
|Ryoga 1520H Right Hand||270||PE2/230 metres||20lb/100 metres|
|Ryoga 1520HL Left Hand||270||PE2/230 metres||20lb/100 metres|
- Model: Daiwa Ryoga Baitcaster Fishing Reel
- Gear ratio: 6.3:1
- 12+1 ball bearing system
- Max Drag 6kg: ATD Auto Tournament Drag
- Body construction: Alloy machine cut
- Spool construction: G1 Duraluminium
- Side plate construction: Alloy machine cut
- Gear systems: Hyper mesh and magsealed pinion gear
- Star Drag
- Magforce Z casting control
- Swept handle 90mm with light knobs
Note: Price is for one reel only. Choose which model you require when ordering.
Fishing Applications and Fishing Rod Suggestion Guide
The Daiwa Ryoga Reel will be particularly appealing to sports anglers who target monster Murray Cod, and prize Barramundi from the salt and fresh. It’s a brilliant option for seeking out the 90 cm plus Flathead and for casting a larger lure for the biggest Mangrove Jacks in the water. The wily Jack is a notoriously dirty fighter and a heart breaker, but the Ryoga will serve to level the playing field.
Being a baitcaster reel, they require a baitcaster fishing rod. However, with the swimbait craze for Murray Cod now in full force, they make an excellent addition to any swimbait baitcaster rod.
- The obvious benefit is that you are fishing with the very best Diawa baitcaster technology money can buy. There is no peer.
- The G1 Duraluminium Speed Shaft Free Floating spool combines flawlessly with Zero Adjuster and Magforce Z casting control for long and accurate casts, regardless of lure size and conditions. Casting is truly effortless.
- The Hyper Mesh gear system is profoundly powerful and so smooth you literally can barely feel it. Combined with the High Grip, I Shape Light Knobs on the 90mm Swept Handle; there is no other crank even remotely like it in feel and precision.
- Of course, Daiwas famous Magseal is employed to keep water and other undesirable elements out of the refined mechanisms of this highly tuned reel. Your Ryoga will perform at peak spec for many sessions.
- The machine cut alloy body and side plates protect the refined inner workings of your Ryoga from performance hacking twist and the reel destroying elements.
The Daiwa Ryoga Reel is the sort of baitcaster all baitcaster fans aspire to own. Being the Daiwa flagship model, rest assured that its performance exceeds the considerable hype and the critical acclaim. Treat yourself to the best, put a Daiwa Ryoga Reel in your trolley now.