Wire deep sea fishing rig - Reef Rig
Wire deep sea fishing rigs are great if you are not really into tying knots but not only that...
To use one of these deep sea wire fishing rigs all you need to do is tie one knot onto the swivel that attaches to the wire deep sea rig and from there it’s all easy. There are 2 snaps located at the end of the droppers so all you need to do is clip in your hooks and at the bottom of the wire deep sea rig is a large sinker clip that will suit most snapper sinker sizes and will also work with bomb style or star sinkers.
If you are after an easy way to fish the reefs from a boat (or even from the surf) then this rig is for you.
Buy in Bulk & Save Up to 10%
- Purchase 5 or more Deep Sea Rigs - Save 10%
Features and Specifications
- Wire construction
- 2 dropper arms from the main line
- Easy to use snaps to attach hooks
- Large snap for attaching a wide range of sinkers such as snapper, star or bomb sinkers
- Great for reef fishing from a boat or can be used as a surf rig.
- Wire construction means that if you happen to take a toothy critter such as leather jacket, Tailor etc then you are less likely to lose your tackle and land the fish.
- Two dropper arms allow you to run multiple baits for increased chances in a fish taking your bait and hooking up.
- You can easily attach new hooks to the user friendly clips on these rigs in a matter of seconds.
- If you are not very handy at tying knots with the wire deep sea rig all you need is the one main knot and that’s it.