Bait Jig Sabiki Fishing Rigs
There is a saying that nothing works better than live bait so why not purchase one of these handy sabiki bait jigs for sale and catch your own bait. Simply find a patch of baitfish such as slimey mackerel, yakka, garfish, herring or mullet then burley up and toss your jig out into the berley trail. To further enhance your chances at catching bait you can put little bits of fish, prawn or bread on the hooks but generally it isn’t necessary.
These jigs are usually a string of hooks (usually up to 6 small hooks on the one line) with some added flashing or fish skin for attraction. You can use your bait jigs from harbour walls, rock platforms or from a boat. No matter which method you choose big fish love live baits. Purchase a sabiki jig today and start catching.
Features and Specifications
- Choose from quality brands such as Wilson, Surecatch or STM
- Light mono rigging
- Suitable for catching small slimey mackerel, yakka, mullet and other bait fish
- Size wilson/ STM brand (size 4 is biggest hook model and size 12 is smallest hook) Surecatch brand (These are large hook models best for mackerel and larger bait fish)
Notes: Images are for reference only – price is only for 1 rig choose preferred colour/size when ordering. Price varies depending on model chosen.
- Stock up on virtually free bait. Forget going to the bait shop and paying for a bag of yakkas, catch your own and save money.
- It’s said that live bait outperforms frozen and dead baits so by catching your own with a bait jig you could improve your strike rate.
- If you have kids, taking them along can create a huge amount of excitement and fun when catching your own live bait.Sabiki Rigs make a very fast method for catching fresh bait.
Buy your sabiki bait jigs for sale here at Fishing Tackle Shop. Most orders are dispatched within 1 business day and we deliver both Australia and worldwide.