Watersnake Inflatable PFD Level 150 - Manual
Jarvis Walker Waternsake Inflatable PFD’s in this range now conform to Level 150 / AS4758.1:2015 which is the latest Australian standards suitable for all conditions including offshore conditions. So if you’re heading out on the ocean, these will comply with regulations for offshore use in all states of Australia. They will be also fine for use inshore as well whether you are kayaking or in a small watercraft on an estuary.
This Yoke style Jarvis Walker water snake Inflatable PFD is designed with comfort in mind with the inclusion of a soft neoprene neck liner which will assist in preventing chafing and even irritation.
Inflatable PFD’s are our biggest selling type of personal flotation device with the biggest reason being that they are so much more comfortable and less restrictive as opposed to conventional life jackets or PFD’s.
Features and Specifications
- Wear over the top of your clothes
- PFD Level 150 (Formally PFD Type1)
- Australian Standards AS4758.1:2015
- Rated for adults with a chest size between 80-140cm
- Rated for persons 40kg+
- Suitable for offshore and inshore use
- Conforms with all current state regulations Australia Wide
- Manual operation
- 50mm webbing belt with twin tab synthetic nylon buckle
- Mouth piece for extra oral inflation if necessary
- 33g CO2 manual ignition gas cylinder installed.
- Made from tough durable Nylon Oxford 420D material
Note: Price is for one PFD only. Choose which colour you wish to purchase when ordering. Multiple images are for illustration of choice.
WARNING: This product can only be sent within Australia. It CAN NOT be shipped overseas outside of Australia.
- One of the biggest advantages to purchasing an inflatable PFD is that they are not restrictive as compared to a traditional non inflatable PFD. You can wear this yoke without impeding on whatever else you may be doing whether it is kayaking or fishing or any other task at hand.
- Be safe and purchase a Jarvis marine watersnake PFD that conforms to all Australian standards and is suitable even for rough offshore conditions.
- Know you are purchasing a PFD that is made from durable material built rough to last.
- Watersnake PFD Jackets are designed to be flat which enables you to store the life jackets with ease without taking up too much space when not in use.
- With a Jarvis Marine inflatable PFD you are given convenience of easy access when servicing or maintenance is required.
You can’t put a price on your life but do everything you can to keep yourself safe and prevent death or drowning and grab yourself a Jarvis walker waternsake PFD today.