TT Switchblade Lures For Sale
The TT’s Switchblade fishing lure has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for light tackle fisherman. It’s a metal blade style bait that is dominating in both the freshwater and saltwater angling scene, and it's mind-blowing seeing the size of some fish switchblade lures have captured.
Tournament anglers love Switchblade lures as do casual weekend anglers. They’re quite multipurpose for inshore waters and in the larger sizes (1/2oz) they can be used offshore on shallow reefs or sandy bottoms.
We do have a couple of sizes for sale here at the fishing tackle shop. Sizes we stock are 1/8oz and 1/4oz in a wide variety of colours, and we also stock a few colours in the larger 1/2oz size too.
TT Switchblade lures are metal blade lure that has an incredible vibration as it’s retrieved. They come supplied with multiple tow points (four to be exact), which means you can change tow points to suit the depth and current on the day. Play around with the setting you like best as each tow point hole supplies a different action from slower to tight wobbles.
The best way to fish TT Switchblade lures is to cast it out, let it sink and then retrieve the lure slowly. You’ll feel it pulse. Though, Switchblades can be hopped or slow rolled across shallow sand flats or deeper water pockets; it doesn’t matter as the lure is of sinking style designed to hug the bottom on a slow retrieve.
You can fish it like a soft plastic lure too where you give it a few good rips upon the retrieve, or it can even be vertically jigged or burned mid water through schooled fish. Vary your retrieve styles and pick one that works best for you on the day.
TT Switchblade lures have been tournament winning success and a significant player on the bream and bass circuits. They suit a wide range of inshore freshwater and saltwater targets not just bream and bass but trout, perch and flathead too. Almost anything in a lake or estuary system will bite down on the TT’s Switchblade fishing lure. We have even seen some lucky anglers take out mulloway on them.
Features and Specifications
- Weight Options: we sell 1/8oz, 1/4oz and a few in 1/2oz
- Construction: Metal construction
- Style: Blade Fishing Lure
- Brand: TT (Tackle Tactics)
- Multiple tow points to suit any water depth or current
- Irresistible vibration
- Quality treble hooks (all lures come rigged with hooks, rings and clip)
- Ideal for freshwater and saltwater fishing targeting Bass, Bream, Redfin, Flathead, Yellowbelly, Perch and so much more
Note: Price is for one single Switchblade lure only. The multiple Images for we show on our online listing are for illustration only. Pick the colour you require when placing your order.
As you will have noted, we do have many colours on our listing, if you are new to TT Switchblades and haven’t yet become fixated one or two particular colours then to point you in the right direction, some of our best selling colours are: Gold Noggin, Silver Minnow, Red nightmare, orange nightmare or purple glimmer.
- The TT’s Switchblade fishing lure has been so popular and successful in many fishing tournaments around Australia that it is common knowledge this lure is a performer.
- The vibration emitted from the TT’s Switchblade fishing lure is impressive, and you can feel it right through the rod. Fish can’t resist its pulse.
- When you turn up to the water on the day, you can rest assured your Switchblade fishing lure can be rigged to suit both the depth and water current by merely adjusting the tow point.
The unmatched reputation and super quality construction combined with irresistible colours and quality hooks make the TT Switchblade lures a must for any lure fisherman. Add one to your cart, and it will open your eyes to how exciting light tackle luring can be.