Tsunami Stinger spinning Lures – Metal Fishing Lure
Casting metal slices is really the foundation, heart and soul of salt water lure fishing. It is so simple, been around for such a long time and a truly exciting way to fish. The Tsunami Stinger spinning Lures keep the tradition alive, not that it was ever in doubt. For many of us salties, metal spinners were the first lure we ever cast, and the thrill of it getting smashed will remain with us.
Tsunami Stinger spinning Lures can be deployed anywhere, inshore and offshore. They are a special however from the beach, rocks, break walls and sea walls. Any number of exciting fish will attack them with total aggression. They are perfect for Tailor of all sizes. Spinning for Tailor is a special. You will also take Aussie Salmon, Bonito, Frigate Mackerel and indeed Mackerel of all sorts. Yellowtail Kingfish will snap them up, and any number of surface feeders.
The key with your Tsunami Stinger spinning Lure is speed. Crank as fast as you can. Selecting a fast spinning reel is always a great idea when you intend to cast metal slices. A rod and reel that promotes prodigious casting distance is also advised.
The Tsunami Stinger spinning Lures are inexpensive and will last you quite a while if you don’t lose it to a fish or snag. Replacing the single treble is all the maintenance they will require. The textured blue scale pattern and realistic eyes, make them look identical to any number of bait fish. Available in a few weights to choose from when ordering, it is a sensible tactic buy a range to have all. Weights, while an important consideration for target species, will be determined by the line class and the wind.
Get into classic lure fishing and buy one or if you can, a selection of Tsunami Stinger spinning lures for sale now.
Features and Specifications
- Custom Curve swimming action
- Available in 16, 28, 40 or 60 grams (or in a 4 piece value pack consisting of 2x 28 gram and 2x 40 gram lures)
- Blue Scale finish
- great for light-tackle spinning or vertical jigging.
- Ideal for saltwater fishing for Australian salmon, tailor, bonito, kingfish and stacks more.
Price is for 1 Lure only. Choose Size from our order menu when ordering (or if you choose the value pack kit of 4 lures price will change upon selection from our order menu)
- Fantastic fish attracting colours and bait profile finish.
- A versatile spinning lure that can be used for vertical jigging as well as the standard flat out straight retrieve.
- Enticing swimming action that resembles action of a bolting bait fish.
- One of the easiest of lures to use. They are an ideal way to introduce the kids and novices to the thrill of lure fishing.
The Tsunami Stinger spinning Lures are extremely easy to use and an exciting way to fish. They are inexpensive, easy to maintain and a great lure fishing introduction for the kids and novices. For the rest of us, it’s classic spinning at its best.