Storm so Run heavy Long Cast Minnow Lures 42 gram – Ideal for rock fishing and casting longer distances
When you are looking for the perfect long casting minnow fishing lure, anglers are confronted with a mind boggling selection. The first thing to keep in mind is that not all castable minnows tick all the quality and performance boxes, they may indeed swim well and predictably but casting distances are not as promised. On the other side of the scale is the minnow that casts like a rocket however swims like a log and somewhere outside the depth promised on the packet. And then there is colour. In short, it helps to have someone in the know point you in the right direction and take out the guess work.
The 42 gram Storm So-Run lure which is a heavy Long Cast Minnow is one such fishing lure that sticks his bib out well in front of the shelf filler as a go-to casting minnow that performs out of its skin. The weighting is perfect for achieving long accurate casts when the wind conditions are ideal and its strength, outer and inner, is more than up to the task of battling hard fighting pelagic species from all locations. The colour range looks great and is modest but extremely well considered. The Blue Sardine in particular is an awesome copy of a West Aussie Pilchard and the Green Sardine does a wonderful impersonation of a Slimy.
Hit the deep blue and reefs in your boat, the rocks, the harbour the bay or the beach and throw you’re Storm So-Run lure with reckless abandon. You will hit, Aussie salmon, Tailor, Mackerel of all sorts Bonito, kingies, Tuna and a host of others. The performance of your 42 gram Storm So-Run heavy Long Cast Minnow Lure will be consistently outstanding. They’re for sale now, grab one and try it or purchase a selection if your wallet allows.
Features and Specifications
- Length: 110mm
- Weight: 42gms
- Running Depth: approx 1 metre
- Hooks: VMC nickel plated trebles – 1 at rear and one near mid point
- Weighted for casting longer distances making it ideal for lure fishing from rock platforms, beaches, harbours, boats and more
- Heavy Duty internal wire for increased strength
- Perfect for targeting: Australian salmon, Tailor, Mackerel of all sorts, Bonito, kingies and small Tuna. Ideal for a host of other saltwater fish species too.
Note: Images for illustration only – Price is for 1 lure. Choose the colour of your desire when ordering from our menu.
- The Casting qualities of the Storm So-Run Heavy minnow are superb. You can chase pelagic species from land or your boat and peg your minnow right into the middle of the melee.
- At 42 grams you can fish a little heavier to be confident of having enough power to tackle the size of fish your minnow is designed to target.
- Brilliant for casting aboard your favourite vessel but also ideal for rocks and break walls where casting distance is paramount.
Check the Blue Sardine of the 42 gram Storm So-Run heavy Long Cast Minnow, if there is a minnow that looks more like a Western Australian Pilchard, we’ll eat our hat. These are simply perfect for Australian Surface fishing conditions. Grab one at least a couple different colours now here at Fishing Tackle Shop.