Shimano Tiagra Fishing Reel 130A - 2 Speed Game Reel
Shimano has been Australia’s recognized leader in fishing reels for the past couple of decades, designing top fishing reels that both newbie and veteran fishermen love. The pinnacle of these reels is the Tiagra series, widely considered as the benchmark for high performance game fishing reels since it was!
The Shimano Tiagra TI130A Game Reel is the flagship (or should we say destroyer) from the Shimano Tiagra series this reel is huge and it was designed to catch big fish, really big fish!
The Shimano Tiagra 130 is an extremely large overhead fishing reel designed to target big 1000lb marlin, those big blue fin tuna and a heap of other denizens from the deep! This reel has been designed primarily to be used with a fighting chair and heavy duty chair rods. The TI130 is an extremely large and heavy reel.
The Shimano Tiagra TI130 Fishing Reek features a click stop drag quadrant feature of this reel gives more accurate drag adjustments up to a whopping 45kg maximum, "That's some serious drag pressure"
Shimano Tiagra Reels come with the signature thick gold anodizing, which make it less prone to corrosion. Accompanied by a set of heavy-duty stainless steel gears, A-RB bearings and a two speed shifting mechanism, this is the best reel out there from any manufacturer for the ultimate in game fishing.
The newly introduced thick aluminum frame of this reel makes it a solid, high-performance and highly durable fishing tool that can be used in most fishing conditions without worrying about the erosion. The frame- 7 mm in thickness, is the thickest in the market, and makes for the most durable reel out there.
Cutting edge technology and constant innovation have always defined Shimano’s fishing gears in the last 20 years. The manufacturer’s ability to produce brilliant fishing reels regularly made it the undisputed leader in the Australian shores.
Features and Specifications
- Mono capacity 59kg / 914m
- Capacity power pro 150lb / 3040yds
- Dual Speed Gearing Low Gear Ratio of 1.15:1. High Gear Ration of 2.2:1
- Retrieve per crank: Low Gear 56cm. High Gear 99cm
- Bearings 6 A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings)
- Max Drag Power 45kg
- Weight 4936g
- Machined Aluminum Frame
- Machined Aluminum Sideplates
- Cold Forged Aluminum Spool
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Twin Pawl Anti-Reverse System
- Twin Disk Drag System
- Offset Ergonomic Power Grip
Fishing Rod Recommendations and Target Species
The Tiagra 130 fishing reel has been designed to be used on large game boats fitted with a fighting chair. This reel is large and we recommend that you use a chair when fishing with this reel. The Tiagra Game Series 60kg chair rod has been specifiavally desinged to match perfectly and is rated to 60kg plus!
- When a 1000lb marlin is your prey you need to be equipped with the biggest range and most aggressive reel avaialble today to tame even the biggest fish
- Features a click stop drag quadrant for more accurate drag adjustment
- Quality precision engineering it wont fail even after countless hours of abuse from the ocean, the fish and the angler
Shimano Tiagra 130 Game Reel when you need a big reel to catch a monster fish!