Shimano JDM Split Ring Pliers with braid cutter function
Opening a set of rings with an old knife or your fingers is the pits, particularly if you are trying to change trebles on a lure with a set of 3. Prepare for holes in your skin and busted fingernails. Whether you are a seasoned pro or weekend angler, the right kit for the job makes your life a whole lot easier.
Shimano JDM Split Ring Pliers make the task of opening split rings, for whatever purpose, a total cakewalk. You also have the added bonus of being able to cut braided lines as well. Constructed from stainless steel with a fluorine coating, these Shimano fishing pliers are designed for use at sea.
Ergonomic handles, quality wire, springs and components, ensure your Shimano JDM Split Ring Pliers for sale now, are more than up to the task. Save your fingers, save the hassle, the right tool for the job is a pair of Shimano JDM Split Ring Pliers.
Features and Specifications
- Length 6 inch
- Materiel – Stainless Steel
- Fluorine coating – assisting in corrosion resistance
- Opens Split rings – great for changing trebles
- Cuts PE/Braided Line
- Slash the time it takes to rig where split rings are required by using split ring pliers.
- Reduces the need for a braid cutting tool as your Shimano JDM Split Ring Pliers have this function.
- Makes the task of changing treble hooks on your lures safer, easier and much faster
- Stainless construction with durable, hard wearing components make them the only choice for the corrosive ocean environment.
Shimano JDM Split Ring Pliers are a must have for any angler that uses split rings while rigging. Let’s face it, if you use fishing lures, and particularly hard body lures, you use split rings. Do yourself a favour and get quality fishing tools, get yourself a pair of Shimano JDM Split Rin