Owner Fine Wire Split Rings Packet
Owner sets the standard in terminal fishing tackle, and these fine wire split rings are no different. Aimed at the lighter side of fishing, Owner fine wire split rings are suitable for retrofitting of all smaller lures, offering the choice of heavier duty connections without any weight penalty, and are a worthy addition to lures aimed at trout, bream, flathead, bass, estuary perch etc.
Features and Specifications
- Choose from Size 0 (approx strain 15lb / 24pcs) or Size 2 (approx 37lb strain / 20pcs)
- Stainless steel construction-suitable for both fresh and salt water use
- Black nickel low flash finish
- Higher strength for wire gauge when compared to equivalent split rings
- Quality temper ensures rings spring back after being opened
- Easier to open than heavier gauged alternatives
Note: Image for illustration purpose only
- Being stronger for equivalent wire gauge when compared to other brands, the Owner fine wire split ring is very useful for fine tuning the balance of fishing lures where a lighter ring can be used with no loss of strength.
- With a low glint black nickel finish over stainless steel construction, these split rings are less likely to spook flighty fish, who can often be put off by an unnatural appearance, while remaining rust free for long term use.
- Quality manufacturing ensures that these split rings won’t stay open after being put onto larger hook or lure eyelets, as often can be seen when using split rings of lower quality, while also being easier to open than heavier gauge alternatives.
Grab yourself a pack of Owner fine wire split rings for re-rigging on all your lures.