Samaki Micro Split Ring Pliers (Pincette) For Sale
One of the biggest frustrations for any bream, bass or light tackle angler who fishes with lures and needs to change rusty treble hooks is not having the right tool for the job. As a fishing tackle retailer, we have noticed the lack of micro split ring pliers on the market, which is why we are excited to offer the Samaki Micro Split Ring Pliers (Pincette) for sale in our online store.
The Samaki Pincette is a high-quality set of micro split ring pliers explicitly designed for light tackle fishing. The pliers are made from surgical stainless steel and feature an inner edge that makes it easy to grip and open even the smallest of split rings.
If you've been struggling to change treble hooks on your bream, bass, whiting or trout lures, we highly recommend giving the Samaki Micro Split Ring Pincette a try. Order yours today, and you'll be back out fishing in no time!
Features and Specifications
- Stainless Steel
- Size: approx 65mm long x 13mm wide
- Perfect for changing split rings and treble hooks on small lures
- Tweezer style
- Corrosion resistant
- The Samaki Micro Split Ring Pliers are designed to make light work of changing out tiny rusted split rings and trebles on small lures and will save you both time and frustration.
- For saltwater anglers, the corrosion-resistant design means you'll be able to use them repeatedly without worrying about rust or damage.
- The compact size means they'll easily fit into your tackle box or fishing vest without taking up too much space.
The Samaki Micro Split Ring Pliers are essential for any light tackle angler who fishes with lures. If your favourite lures haven't been running as well lately, grab a pair of these pliers, change your hooks and rings and get back out there!