Shimano Aerowave Graphite Surf Rods For Beach & Rock Fishing
The upgraded Shimano Aerowave Graphite Surf Rods are fantastic looking rods. Experience tells us that they perform even better than they look. The full graphite rods are specifically designed for hitting the beaches and the ocean rock platforms. Those who fish the high jetties will also find them an excellent choice.
The addition of X-shrink technology provides and even more comfortable feel. The big upgrade however is the inclusion of Fuji K Alconite guides ensuring that tangles in the high wind and heavy casting applications will become a thing of the past. The full graphite construction provides supreme strength while remaining responsive and lightweight. With rods over 3 meters, keeping things light is critical to avoid the significant fatigue associated with holding such a big rod.
Rod selection will probably be determined by an existing reel or by the size of lures you will be casting. Whatever your choice, you will be chasing everything from Mulloway, Drummer, Blue Groper, Tailor, Australian Salmon, and super predators like Kingfish and Mackerel. These are also great rods for the flesh bait angler, particularly those who like to fish live baits.
The Shimano Aerowave Graphite Surf Rods for sale now will become you go-to rock and beach partner. Pricing is accessible, considering the feature packed construction. Put one in your shopping basket and hit the ocean rocks this weekend.
Features and Specifications
|Model||Length (m/ft)||Line Rating KG||Piece construction||Cast weight Grams||Suggested Shimano Reel Size|
|Aerowave 963||2.92m /9 ft 6 inch||5-8kg||3 sections||28-90||5000-6000|
|Aerowave 1103||3.35m/11ft||5-8kg||3 sections||28-75||6000-10000|
|Aerowave 1203||3.66m/12ft||6-10kg||3 sections||28-100||10,000-14,000|
|Aerowave 1303||3.96m/13ft||6-10kg||3 sections||28-100||10,000-20,000|
|Aerowave 1303H||3.96m/13ft||8-15kg||3 sections||45-150||10,000-25,000|
- Type: Ideal for beach and rock fishing
- Butt Assembly: SHIMANO/X-SHRINK SPLIT EVA C-WEIGHT
- Blank: 24 TON TORAY GRAPHITE
- Grips: EVA
- Action: FAST/EXTRA FAST ACTION
- Reel Seat: Shimano Custom
- CWB counter weight balance system
- Rod Guides – Fuji K Series guides
Note: Price is for 1 Rod only – choose model when ordering. Price varies depending on which model you select.
Fishing Application and Fishing Reel Suggestion Guide
The Shimano Aerowave Graphite fishing rod series is designed for beach and rock fishing. Ideal for targeting Australian salmon, tailor, mulloway and everything else in between. For reel size we suggest taking a quick look at the above table for our recommendations.
- The counter weight balance system ensures that when matched with an appropriate reel your casts are smoother and longer
- The addition of anti-tangle Fuji K Alconite rings is perfect for the often windy environments faced by rock and surf anglers which means that using braid with this rod is a breeze.
- The 24 TON TORAY Graphite Blank gives you all the sensitivity and incredible strength while keeping things light. This is critical for the long rod that is traditionally heavy and prone to causing fatigue.
- The 3 piece construction makes transport and storage very convenient. Modern Shimano ferule design ensures nothing is lost in strength and power.
- The grips now have SHIMANO/X-SHRINK giving the angler an even better, more comfortable connection to the rod.
Surf and rock anglers will go crazy for the Shimano Aerowave Graphite Surf Rods for sale now. The upgrade in features from previous models ensures the series just current and inclusive of new technologies. Choose a size, strap on your reel and hit the edge of the continent.