Samaki Torpedo Spinner V2 Metal Lures
For anyone who spins off the boat, beach or rocks, you may have noticed the disappearance of many once previously common spinning lure brands from your local tackle shop shelves. Some brands have been swallowed up by the ever-growing conglomerates in the fishing industry, which then kill off a good product as it no longer fits in with their profit model or is seen as a threat to one of their other core products. Other companies have given up the good fight against the ever-increasing cost of doing business and have gone to that big tackle box in the sky. So, where does this leave the angler looking for a decent metal lure?
Luckily, we have Samaki, who has bucked the trend, kept their prices down, and continues to innovate and produce some great new metal spinning lures. The new Samaki Torpedo V2 spinners are a case in point and offer anglers an excellent option for saltwater metal lures. Not only are they great-looking, great-priced lures, but they also pack a punch in the performance department.
Here at the fishing tackle shop, we stock a range of Samaki Torpedo V2 spinner lures from 20g to 85g. The new models come in impressive finishes that any fish would find hard to resist, whether you cast them from the beach, boat or rocks.
Features and Specifications:
- Type: Metal Spinning Lure
- Size: Available in either 20 grams, 35 grams, 50 grams, 65 grams or 85 grams
- Hook: Super strong X6 strength treble
- Long cast design
- Ideal for beach, rock or offshore boat fishing
- Can be cast or trolled
Note: Price is for one Torpedo lure only; the price will change depending on the weight you choose. All images are for illustration purposes.
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few answers to the questions we often get about the Samaki Torpedo V2 spinner lures.
What Size Samaki Torpedo Spinner will work best for Australian Salmon?
20 grams through 50 grams are the ideal sizes for Australian Salmon, with the 35-gram model being our best seller. The larger 65-gram and 85-gram sizes will also work well on bigger fish.
What size will I need for Kingfish?
We suggest going large with the Samaki Torpedo V2 spinners, with the 65 or 85-gram model ideal for most Kingfish situations.
What other fish will the Samaki Torpedo Spinner lure catch?
The Samaki Torpedo V2 spinner is a versatile lure that will catch most pelagic fish species, both inshore and offshore. They are great for Tailor, Trevally, Mackerel, Tuna and more. The list is exhaustive, and if it swims and hits a high-speed lure, the Samaki Torpedo V2 spinner will catch it.
Where can I use a Samaki Torpedo Lure?
The Samaki Torpedo V2 spinner is an effective lure for inshore and offshore use, making it a versatile lure for the boat, rocks or beach. It is at home in most saltwater environments when cast or trolled.
- Samaki Torpedo V2 spinners offer anglers great value for money, with prices still within reach of many Aussie anglers. It's fantastic to see a company bucking the trend and continuing to innovate and produce affordable metal lures for sale.
- With a Super strong X6-rated treble hook, Samaki Torpedo lures are ready to fish right out of the packet; no need to replace hooks like on many other lures. The hook has the power to handle big fish yet still reasonably sharp for good hook penetration.
- The long cast design of the Samaki Torpedo V2 spinner means you can make those long casts when surf fishing or fishing from the rocks. The lure will also troll well behind a boat, making it a versatile all-rounder.
Stock your lure box up here at the fishing tackle shop with our great range of Samaki Torpedo V2 spinner lures for sale, and make sure you've got a balance of sizes and colours to cover all situations. Get in quick, as these lures are often super hard to get due to demand outstripping supply!