Rapala Xrap 40 XRMAG40 Magnum Fishing Lure For Tuna and other game fish
The Xrap-40 Lure is turning heads and winning awards, and most importantly, catching enormous pelagic species out in the deep blue water. The latest in the sensational Rapala Xrap range the Xrap 40 has a unique combination of features that has driven the game scene crazy. This guy trolls at a depth of 40 feet, and what’s more, you can troll it at speeds of up to 12 knots and still maintain its brilliant action, depth, and ‘eat me’ good looks.
Being voted the Best Hard Lure at AFTA 2015 is no small feat against a host of worthy competitors. This is a lure of serious pedigree, with all the features you would expect in a Rapala. Firstly, is the Xrap cosmetics, with the amazing life like scale patterns and the 3D holographic eye. Presentation is truly amazing and very life like. Hardware is built tough, and salt resistant, the through wire is super strong and the VMC Perma Steel treble hooks will ensure the strike becomes a hook up, and your fish will remain attached all the way to the gunwale.
The bib is huge. It gets the lure down to 40 feet in no time, ideal for the monsters hanging a little lower, and has the capacity to encourage big fish up form even deeper in the water column. The Xrap 40 Lure is the deepest running lure of its type in the Xrap range, and one of the deepest running on the market. It is a no-brainer selection for massive Yellow Fin and Blue Fin when they are hanging deep but will also be a special for monsters like Sail Fish, Wahoo, Massive Kingfish and huge Mackerel in the North.
They’re big, high performance and high achievers, the Xrap 40 Lure for sale now is a must have in your boat. Grab a selection and match the bait fish in your area.
Features and Specifications
- Length: Approx 18cm
- Depth: 40 feet
- Hooks: VMC Perma Steel treble
- Full through wire and super strong hardware
- X-Rap life-like scale detail
- 3D holographic eyes
- Highly saltwater resistant
- Aussie special baitfish patterns
- Voted the Best Hard Lure at AFTA 2015
- Can be trolled at speeds to 20 knots
- Life-like action
- Huge bib for fast diving
Note: Model is Rapala XRMAG Magnum XRAP 40. This is the model number (so no you don’t get 40 lures for the price listed). Price is for 1 lure only. Images for illustration purpose.
- The Xrap 40 Lure swims at extreme depth opening a whole new level of coverage for every pass.
- Fast trolling speed allows you to cover more ground, providing exposure to more fish in less time and attracting fish that like their baits moving fast.
- The life like action will attract fish from all over the water column.
- The Rapala Xrap 40 Lure gets down to the trolling depth super-fast thanks to the large bib, for even more efficient use of your trolling time
- The salt water resistance ensures you Rapala will stand the test of time. The top shelf hardware will also stand up to the aggressive attacks from many a pelagic monster
Rapala are legend lure manufactures, with a reputation that is unsurpassed in the blue water category. The Xrap series has been a sensational success, and the newest addition to the range, the deep diving, fast trolling, Rapala Xrap 40 lure, is sure to increase their market dominance. Put one of our Rapala Xrap 40 lures that we have for sale in your basket now, and get trolling deep this weekend.