Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey Lure
If you are looking for a stickbait that casts like a metal slice yet has oceans of versatility you need to get a load of this.
The Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey lure-is for sale now at the fishing tackle shop. If you fish the Bluewater, the rocks, or any place pelagic predators hunt, then you have got to get a Rapala Magnum Prey, two or three in your kit.
Weighted to cast prodigious distances and sink to where you want it in the column, the Magnum Prey can be worked in a variety of ways to maximise strike potential and meet the prevailing conditions.
Cast it into a stiff breeze, skip it along the surface, or run deep when they are hanging low. Rip it hard or work it slowly, the Magnum Prey is so attractive, its little shimmer makes it a weapon from splashdown, to sink and retrieve. In some instances, expect hits the moment it begins to decline.
You can cast your Magnum Prey at tuna, yellowtail kingfish, mahi-mahi, mackerel, coral trout, wahoo, queenfish and more, the list is endless. Believe it or not, we have even seen footage of snapper being caught on them as The sinking lure allows you to work it deeply, all the way up to skipping it along the surface, simply vary the retrieve.
VMC hooks and the through wire assist your hook-ups in making it all the way to the boat, whatever the size of the fish. There are some great designs, including natural and UV colours.
At 100 mm long, the Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey mimics the most prevalent baitfish that regularly appear on the menu of monster pelagic species. It is a brute of a long cast fishing lure that is also refined and finely tuned for versatility.
Without a selection of Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey lures on board or in your kit, you might be missing out on chances to bag the catch of a lifetime. Buy one or buy a selection of Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey Lure colours now and get casting.
Features and Specifications
- Model: Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey Lure
- Type: Weighted stickbait
- Length: 100mm
- Weight: 41 grams
- Hooks: VMC
- Depth: Multiple
- Buoyancy: Sinking
- Heavy Duty construction
- Through wire
- Long Casting
- Ideal for saltwater inshore and offshore fishing. Perfect addition for the boat lure bag or your rock and beach surf kit.
Note: Multiple images are for illustration. Price is for one single lure only. Choose colour option when making your order.
- The weight allows for super long casts into a headwind. You can stay a distance from a school and cast into them without spooking them with the boat.
- The 3X VMC hooks and through wire deliver the strength you need to tackle the oceans most aggressive, hard fighting species.
- The greatest feature of the Rapala Magnum Prey Lure is its fishing versatility. It can be worked in the shallows or worked deep. You can skip it along the surface like an escaping baitfish or work it slower at depth for fish like snapper.
- At 100mm, you will attract everything that swims. It is not too big and not too small, mimicking the types of baitfish large, predatory pelagic fish feed on, day in day out.
- It is as easy to use and cast, as is a metal slice yet has all the design features of an expensive, well deigned stickbait.
The Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey Lure is likely to become your regular go-to stickbait. Nothing delivers this sort of fishing versatility, casting, and swimming performance like the Rapala-Xrap-Magnum Prey. Buy one or a couple now.