Ande Fluorocarbon Leader - 50 Yard spool (Price varies per size - Select a size to view price)
If you are looking for a high quality fluorocarbon fishing leader take a look at Ande Fluorocarbon leader line.
The Ande name is synonymous with quality fishing lines the world over. Making fishing lines for over 50 years, Ande know a thing or 2 about making quality fishing lines, and the fact that over 1800 world records have been caught using Ande products goes to prove this.
The attributes of fluorocarbon leader material are quite well known, with high abrasion resistance and lower visibility being the main benefits, along with the high sink rate. Additional benefits include a longer shelf life as it is not affected by UV light to the same degree as Nylon, helped by the fact that it doesn’t absorb water. Low stretch is also a benefit of using fluorocarbon fishing line.
Features and Specifications
- 50 Yards Spool Size
- Low stretch
- Low visibility in water-refractive index close to that of water
- High abrasion resistance
- 100% fluorocarbon
- Made in Italy
- Clear coloured
- Does not absorb water
- UV resistant
- Long shelf life
- Fast sinking
- Excellent knot strength
- Easy to use line holder spool with leader management system
Note: Price is for 1 spool only - Price varies per size - (Select a size to view price)
Size Options and Diametre
- 10lb - 0.28mm
- 12lb - 0.3mm
- 15lb - 0.35mm
- 20lb - 0.4mm
- 25lb - 0.45mm
- 30lb - 0.5mm
- The introduction of fluorocarbon leaders have opened up many opportunities with leader shy fish that were unable to be tempted when using nylon.
- The refractive index of ande fluorocarbon fishing leader is closer to water than nylon, which means that the line is harder to see in the water, leading to an increase in strike rates.
- The increased abrasion resistance is of added benefit here in that leaders with finer diameters can also be used if desired.
- The increase in UV resistance and the fact that ande fluorocarbon fishing leader doesn’t absorb water contributes to the long life of fluorocarbon above nylon and ensures that you get the best value out of the spool, and also a longer potential life out of the leader tied onto the end of your line.
- Ande fluorocarbon fishing leader low stretch properties can be quite helpful in positive hook sets, and also in feeling shy bites from timid fish that wouldn’t be recognised with a stretchier leader.
- Ande fluorocarbon fishing leader is a top quality leader constructed out of 100% fluorocarbon, unlike some of the competition.
Don’t mess around - grab some Ande fluorocarbon fishing leader today to asisist you stay connected to the next stonker fish that you hook.